Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren, Biden and Buttigieg dangerously close to going broke

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...liveBlogHeader

    You know what's really unifying and not divisive at all? Sour grapes concession speeches about candidates around whom consensus is forming. Not one bit divisive.

    Comment


    • #17
      Why does this guy still have a job?

      https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rance-invasion

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by daCat View Post
        Why does this guy still have a job?

        https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rance-invasion
        Because the media is liberal. And MSNBC is the most liberal of the lot. The mistake you're making is confusing liberal for the left. Liberals and their corporate Masters, Comcast in this case, despise anything that even remotely threatens their stranglehold on power. They see Sanders and everything that he represents as an existential they to their way of life. Chris Matthews is just a particularly ineloquent medium for their doomed political philosophy's message.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Spartan View Post

          Because the media is liberal. And MSNBC is the most liberal of the lot. The mistake you're making is confusing liberal for the left. Liberals and their corporate Masters, Comcast in this case, despise anything that even remotely threatens their stranglehold on power. They see Sanders and everything that he represents as an existential they to their way of life. Chris Matthews is just a particularly ineloquent medium for their doomed political philosophy's message.
          I'm well aware of the difference between Democratic Socialists and Establishment (corporate) Democrats and their media conglomerates, I just don't understand why this idiot still has a job.

          Honestly I don't get why they still congregate under the same tent either.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by daCat View Post

            I'm well aware of the difference between Democratic Socialists and Establishment (corporate) Democrats and their media conglomerates, I just don't understand why this idiot still has a job.

            Honestly I don't get why they still congregate under the same tent either.
            He's a SocDem, not a DemSoc. I have no idea why he calls himself a socialist.

            They're under the same tent because of FPTP. Introduce STV/RCV/PVS and I can promise you that the Democratic party will split.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Spartan View Post

              He's a SocDem, not a DemSoc. I have no idea why he calls himself a socialist.

              They're under the same tent because of FPTP. Introduce STV/RCV/PVS and I can promise you that the Democratic party will split.
              I'm willing to bet, at some point in the not so distant future, the establishment Dems will make yet another rule change to institute the transferable vote and consolidate 4 candidates into one, effectively shutting out Sanders once again.

              Comment

              Working...
              X