Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren, Biden and Buttigieg dangerously close to going broke

Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren each started the month scraping perilously close to the bottom of their campaign bank accounts, posing an existential threat to their candidacies as the Democratic primary goes national.

They’re up against well-funded machines threatening to dominate the Democratic race: Bernie Sanders, whose recent rise in the polls has come during a major spending streak fueled by his online donors, and billionaire Mike Bloomberg, whose fortune has vaulted him into the middle of the campaign to take on President Donald Trump.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...funding-116558

I know he got in trouble for coordinating too closely with one of the super pacs, but can't Buttegieg's billionaires give him a bit more money directly? Maybe a bit more cave time?

Shut up you Russian Troll

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      Shut up you Russian Troll
      You're right, those Nigerian sock puppets can't be cheap. It's probably all just part of the plan. I'll have high hopes!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

You're right, those Nigerian sock puppets can't be cheap. It's probably all just part of the plan. I'll have high hopes!
        Да здравствует мать Россия

Comment

Да здравствует мать Россия
          это достаточно смело

Comment

Yeah we will just end up with Bernie who will go all Jill Stein.

Comment

это достаточно смело
              Aahaaa! Fucking knew it - Spartan is a Russian Troll - how else would that guy know how to respond in perfect Russian?

Reminds me of this scene from the Great Escape

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                Yeah we will just end up with Bernie who will go all Jill Stein.
                Demand a recount of the States Hillary lost?

Comment

Demand a recount of the States Hillary lost?
                  Yeah Russians didn't hack the voting machines - they hacked our brains into thinking Hillary was a horrible candidate.

Comment

Aahaaa! Fucking knew it - Spartan is a Russian Troll - how else would that guy know how to respond in perfect Russian?

Reminds me of this scene from the Great Escape

You know that’s German, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

You know that’s German, right?
                      Yes you idiot. The point is he made a mistake and replied to me in Russian making him a Russian troll
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 02-22-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Yes you idiot. The point is he made a mistake and replied to me in Russian making him a Russian troll
                        He's trying to find a language you can understand, because it's obviously not English.

Comment

The "I am once again asking for your financial support" memes seem to be doing work for Bernie.

Never underestimate meme magic, kiddos.

Comment

Twitter Inc on Friday said it had started suspending and restricting dozens of accounts posting content promoting U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg.

"We took enforcement action on about 70 accounts, which includes a combination of permanent suspensions and account challenges to verify ownership," a Twitter spokeswoman said in a statement to Reuters.
                            https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSL2N2AM00B

See? Buttegieg's socks were so effective that Bloomberg decided to get some of his own. On to phase 3!

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                              The "I am once again asking for your financial support" memes seem to be doing work for Bernie.

Never underestimate meme magic, kiddos.
                              Trump got 1 billion of free air time in 2016. He figured out that saying crazy shit gets you on TV

Comment

Working...
                              X