Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Seriously. I don't have to condemn Trump. Most of you guys get the job done without my help. But, the truth is, I've said on many occasions how I wish he would shut the fuck up, quit doing dumb shit, stop spending money like a drunken Democrat, stop lying, etc, etc.

As far as comparing to Obama, it's to point out the hypocrisy. I don't remember most of these guys saying a word about Fast and Furious, the IRS, or Obama spying on the media. etc, etc, etc. But it's horrible when Trump does these things.

It's horrible when ANY of them do it. They should ALL be held accountable.
    If you believe what he is doing is wrong then say so. You can always find people who are criticizing the sitting President. Saying people are already doing it doesn't mean you can't add your voice to it. That is a cop out.

I talked about all that. My problem is you will bring up Obama and say nothing when Trump does these things which is also hypocritical. When the next Democrat President comes along and you want to criticize them it will be fair if someone says I don't remember you saying a word about Trump's scandals. Because you keep saying how horrible it was Obama did these things.

I think everyone should be held accountable not just Obama and not just Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

If you believe what he is doing is wrong then say so. You can always find people who are criticizing the sitting President. Saying people are already doing it doesn't mean you can't add your voice to it. That is a cop out.

I talked about all that. My problem is you will bring up Obama and say nothing when Trump does these things which is also hypocritical. When the next Democrat President comes along and you want to criticize them it will be fair if someone says I don't remember you saying a word about Trump's scandals. Because you keep saying how horrible it was Obama did these things.

I think everyone should be held accountable not just Obama and not just Trump.
      So essentially the problem is that I don't condemn Trump every time I have something to say?

And why is it not fair that I bring up the fact that most of these guys didn't condemn Obama when he did virtually the same kind of shit? Of course not identical, but damned close. I'm not rehashing it, but pointing out it didn't seem to be such a problem before. Wrong is wrong, party badge be damned. Media bias be damned. It's the same regurgitated bullshit yet expecting different results.

You didn't even notice me calling out Trump IN THIS VERY THREAD, and you wanted me to go dig that shit up?

And yes, the high lighted text is exactly what I have been saying.

geezus

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
        So essentially the problem is that I don't condemn Trump every time I have something to say?

And why is it not fair that I bring up the fact that most of these guys didn't condemn Obama when he did virtually the same kind of shit? Of course not identical, but damned close. I'm not rehashing it, but pointing out it didn't seem to be such a problem before. Wrong is wrong, party badge be damned. Media bias be damned. It's the same regurgitated bullshit yet expecting different results.

You didn't even notice me calling out Trump IN THIS VERY THREAD, and you wanted me to go dig that shit up?

And yes, the high lighted text is exactly what I have been saying.

geezus
        So essentially your problem is people don't condemn Obama every time they have something to say about Trump?

By all means call them out for not calling out Obama. But does it the response to criticism of Trump always trying to get them to weigh in on Obama scandals?

The media is biased to the left. Fox and others are biased the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

God you're blind. Yes, those countries have solved issues that we still have here. Do you know HIW they were able to do so? It's because they're despots that basically said do this or I will imprison and execute you. Also, the very countried you're promoting are seeing those problems come back...do you know why? Because ypu can't sustain that type of system without income. All of those countries have lost their sources of income...either through their incompetence or the failure of the soviet union.
          Last I checked, Cuba still has better childhood development and mortality rates than the US and isn't facing a crippling doctor shortage. Those other Latin American countries that are seeing a reduction in their standards of life such as Nicaragua, Guatemala, Colombia, Bolivia, and Chile have experienced benevolent American state sponsored terror in the interim spreading good old fashioned American style capitalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

So essentially your problem is people don't condemn Obama every time they have something to say about Trump?

By all means call them out for not calling out Obama. But does it the response to criticism of Trump always trying to get them to weigh in on Obama scandals?

The media is biased to the left. Fox and others are biased the other way.

Comment

Working...
            X