Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia meddling again - this time for Sanders

Not really surprising since Putin was helping him in 2016. He really just hated Clinton.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/polit...nce/index.html

So is this the new DNC party line? Anyone who succeeds that they don't like is backed by Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      So is this the new DNC party line? Anyone who succeeds that they don't like is backed by Russia?
      Is this the Hookems line? Anything I don't like is a DNC conspiracy?

It was proven Russia helped Trump in 2016. It is now highly suspected they are at it again helping Bernie.

Unless you think the intelligence agencies under both Obama and Trump are making all of this shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Is this the Hookems line? Anything I don't like is a DNC conspiracy?

It was proven Russia helped Trump in 2016. It is now highly suspected they are at it again helping Bernie.

Unless you think the intelligence agencies under both Obama and Trump are making all of this shit up.
        Pretty sure I’ve put forth less conspiracy theories than your party has, but okay.

As far as our intelligence agencies go, I don’t think most of the higher ups at said agencies know jack shit. Well, unless you count knowing how to fabricate evidence to provoke conflicts overseas and justify pre-emptive strikes against third world shit holes. They’re super good at that. Oh, and torturing people, they love that too.

Comment

"He is an autocratic thug who is attempting to destroy democracy and crush dissent in Russia. Let's be clear, the Russians want to undermine American democracy by dividing us up and, unlike the current president, I stand firmly against their efforts, and any other foreign power that wants to interfere in our election," he said.
          Sanders added: "I don't care, frankly, who Putin wants to be president. My message to Putin is clear: stay out of American elections, and as president I will make sure that you do."

JUST LIEK TRUMP!!!!!1

Comment

Russians are trying to prop up Bernie so that he becomes the sacrificial lamb for Trump to slaughter

Russians want Trump in office because only he can destroy the NATO alliance and hand them Eastern Europe back under Russian influence.

Only Trump can alienate the entire world against the US. Trump is pushing China back into the arms of the communist.

Comment

Sanders/Putin 2020

Comment

Watching the DNC shills implode on Reddit right now is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                  Watching the DNC shills implode on Reddit right now is pretty awesome.
                  We sounded the alarm in 2016 you fucks didn't listen

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

You've been sounding the alarm ever since. Doesn't seem to matter if anyone listens.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Russia supplied hillary the trump dossier in 2016, Russia helping sanders in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Russia supplied hillary the trump dossier in 2016, Russia helping sanders in 2020
                        I’m more than willing to accept evidence...if presented. But right now, this is another accusation, without evidence. And I’m tired of this automatic guilt that needs to be proven false.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                          I’m more than willing to accept evidence...if presented. But right now, this is another accusation, without evidence. And I’m tired of this automatic guilt that needs to be proven false.
                          You fool, Bernie Bros are getting played.

Do you accept that the Russians propped up Jill Steyyn in 2016 to siphon off vote from Hillary?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Yeah and most of the things have planned out. Trump is a Russian stooge. Putin has the pee tapes.

Nothing in the Steele dossier has been proven false.

If Trump said he's fine getting oppo from a foreign govt why are you still trying to bring up the fake Hillary Russian connection ?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X