Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post

How many stipulations do you want to put on this? Enough so you can be right?
    LOL. We're putting 1 stipulation, the only relevant stipulation. Trump ignored CDC's recommendation with Coronavirus. Obama did not ignore CDC's recommendation with Ebola.

It's A to B. You're the one trying to obfuscate.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

LOL. We're putting 1 stipulation, the only relevant stipulation. Trump ignored CDC's recommendation with Coronavirus. Obama did not ignore CDC's recommendation with Ebola.

It's A to B. You're the one trying to obfuscate.

Comment

That's not a response. You said we were hypocrites for being against Trump doing this but not Obama during Ebola. However, and this can't be stressed enough, Obama never went against the recommendation of CDC like Trump is doing now.

So your whole point makes no sense because you're arguing that something happened that didn't actually happen. I don't know how I can make that any clearer.

Comment

How many stipulations do you want to put on this? Enough so you can be right?
          Bro. Just admit you’re full of shit and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
            So now we have Hamp and daCat as CDC truthers. Is this a “thing” in conservative circles?

Or is it just a “scientists are nerds and I just Martha’s geocities website data over their deep state agenda” thing?
            Not sure, actually. I know a lot of hippies are into that, though.

Comment

Anyway, why is this kind of thing on the president's desk? I'm confused, because I would think if I go somewhere and contract a potentially dangerous disease, I would be quarantined or barred from travel before anyone in Washington even knew about it.

Comment

Working...
              X