Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump authorizes Coronavirus infected to come home against CDC advice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...74f_story.html

This is the kind of shit that actually scares me with Trump/Trumpers. I don't consider Coronavirus particularly serious, but imagine if it was?

Trump would be up there saying, WE HAVE THE BEST DOCTORS! EVERYTHING IS FINE! NO QUARANTINE!

The Trump cult anti-science stuff is absolutely nutty.

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...74f_story.html

This is the kind of shit that actually scares me with Trump/Trumpers. I don't consider Coronavirus particularly serious, but imagine if it was?

Trump would be up there saying, WE HAVE THE BEST DOCTORS! EVERYTHING IS FINE! NO QUARANTINE!

The Trump cult anti-science stuff is absolutely nutty.
    Just imagine if it were ebola or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
      Just imagine if it were ebola or something like that.
      But but but Obama!

To my knowledge, none of the nurses that came back from Africa were infected. There was no CDC recommendation to bar their entry. Good try though.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

But but but Obama!

To my knowledge, none of the nurses that came back from Africa were infected. There was no CDC recommendation to bar their entry. Good try though.
        Are you suggesting the flu is more dangerous than Ebola?

Comment

Are you suggesting that you know more about this than the CDC?

They didn't object to the Ebola doctors coming home. They are objecting to these infected coming home.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Are you suggesting that you know more about this than the CDC?

They didn't object to the Ebola doctors coming home. They are objecting to these infected coming home.
            While DaCat isn't a Trumper, he occasionally has logic like them when it comes to science and expertise.

The point is here: Trump went against the CDC doctors' and experts recommendations because MAGA.

There's not really any point to bring up Obama, because he didn't do that.

Comment

While DaCat isn't a Trumper, he occasionally has logic like them when it comes to science and expertise.

The point is here: Trump went against the CDC doctors' and experts recommendations because MAGA.

There's not really any point to bring up Obama, because he didn't do that.
              He isn't a Trumper but he likes to obfuscate like one.

Comment

If understanding the dire consequences of contracting Ebola vs the flu is Trump logic, sign me the fuck up.

Comment

If understanding the dire consequences of contracting Ebola vs the flu is Trump logic, sign me the fuck up.
                  This thread was about the coronavrius why did you bring up Ebola?

Comment

DaCat, do you or Donald Trump have any medical training or degrees?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

This thread was about the coronavrius why did you bring up Ebola?
                      To demonstrate the hypocrisy. Of course those who are blinded by their hatred won't see it.

Of course Trump is a POS, but at the end of the day, right is still right and wrong will still be wrong. Allowing blind hatred to move the balance of that is dumb as fuck.

Comment

This is my exact point with Trump culter logic. You think you know more than people that are experts in the field with years of hands on field work and education.

It's not to say an expert can never be wrong, but there's a much higher chance they are right than someone with no training.

Comment

To demonstrate the hypocrisy. Of course those who are blinded by their hatred won't see it.

Of course Trump is a POS, but at the end of the day, right is still right and wrong will still be wrong. Allowing blind hatred to move the balance of that is dumb as fuck.
                          How is one person following the recommendation of the CDC and one person not following it hypocrisy?

It's a consistent opinion to trust medical experts.

If the CDC and medical experts had told Obama NOT to bring the doctors back, then it would be hypocrisy. They did not.

Comment

How is one person following the recommendation of the CDC and one person not following it hypocrisy?

It's a consistent opinion to trust medical experts.
                            So are we pointing out the hypocrisy of the CDC? Doesn't matter to me. I'm confident in saying Ebola is far more dangerous than Coronavirus. If the CDC failed to make that determination, that's not on me. In fact, it supports my standard argument of our government being far too big to be efficiently effective and the agencies are far too polarized.

Comment

Holy fuck yes it is. How many Ebola outbreaks can you name that killed 100,000,000 otherwise healthy adults?

Comment

Working...
                              X