X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNC Debate 2/19

Holy shit storm, Batman!

this is awesome!

Bernie- the green new deal will create 20 million jobs!

also Bernie- gonna end big oil and destroy 40 million jobs.

Comment

Biden - we are gonna sure all polluting companies.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
        Holy shit storm, Batman!

this is awesome!
        Trumps Twitter feed must be blowing up

Comment

I think I'm going to go with Klobuchar on Super Tuesday. I know she doesn't stand a chance in hell in the general, but I've enjoyed her campaign the most. I probably would have said Yang before he dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
            I think I'm going to go with Klobuchar on Super Tuesday. I know she doesn't stand a chance in hell in the general, but I've enjoyed her campaign the most. I probably would have said Yang before he dropped.
            Free Myon Burrell

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
              Klobuchar is the epitome of passive aggressive midwesterner. She's full of it, a complete douchebag of a person, but hides it behind trying to be "Polite". I think that's why she hates Pete so much. She can't go to the "You're being a sexist" card, because he's gay. He called her out, and she has been trying to throw shade at the guy ever since. Frankly, she should be roasted for how she stood by and watched as Al Franken got utterly railroaded. What's funny is that had that not happened, Al would have been in this race, and he's the kind of guy that would have been an easy candidate to get behind. Progressive, but able to portray progressive ideology in a way that isn't offputting. The kind of guy that would have driven Trump insane, due to his quick wit, and ability to poke holes in his nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Klobuchar is the epitome of passive aggressive midwesterner. She's full of it, a complete douchebag of a person, but hides it behind trying to be "Polite". I think that's why she hates Pete so much. She can't go to the "You're being a sexist" card, because he's gay. He called her out, and she has been trying to throw shade at the guy ever since. Frankly, she should be roasted for how she stood by and watched as Al Franken got utterly railroaded. What's funny is that had that not happened, Al would have been in this race, and he's the kind of guy that would have been an easy candidate to get behind. Progressive, but able to portray progressive ideology in a way that isn't offputting. The kind of guy that would have driven Trump insane, due to his quick wit, and ability to poke holes in his nonsense.
                Bud, they are going at each other because they are after the same voting demo. They are the relative moderates left (excluding Biden). Its the same for why Warren and Sanders have gone after one another in the past...they are the same and are going after the same demo (communists). Its really just politics as usual. Im not sure any dem is capable of out-trolling Trump. They havent learned the lesson from 2016 yet. Im sitting here hoping it happens, hoping they stop the horse shit and give me someone I can vote for in November, but its not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Bud, they are going at each other because they are after the same voting demo. They are the relative moderates left (excluding Biden). Its the same for why Warren and Sanders have gone after one another in the past...they are the same and are going after the same demo (communists). Its really just politics as usual. Im not sure any dem is capable of out-trolling Trump. They havent learned the lesson from 2016 yet. Im sitting here hoping it happens, hoping they stop the horse shit and give me someone I can vote for in November, but its not happening.
                  After Super Tuesday, it will be Sanders vs Bloomberg, which is pretty much going to end Sanders as all the moderate votes will go to Bloomberg. Then Bloomberg (Republican running as a Democrat) vs Trump (Democrat running as a Republican) and the general election debates will be sponsored by the WWE. In other words, 2 wishy washy egotistical asshats slinging shit at each other at entertainment level 'knuckle dragger'.

Comment

I'm reluctantly voting for Pete even though he's devolved from the candidate he started out as.

Pretty bummed what this race has turned into. Trump's reelection has never felt more inevitable.

Comment

Tonight was amazing.

The only reason I didn't make popcorn is because I had a bag of Chipotle chips.

Comment

Mayor Pete was outstanding tonight. Like Waldo, I'm not super enthused about him, but I do think he's the smartest Dem left in the field and he's a relative centrist.

Bernie wasn't terrible.

I'm glad they talked about other stuff from Trump.

Bloomberg pooped his diaper.
                        Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 02-20-2020, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Fuck I missed it. But did I not tell you fucks Pete was the man?

World &Grant have some faith. This guy isn't a Rhodes scholar and a Harvard Law school and an Army reserve guard for nothing. He's gonna flatten Trump and hand our country back to us

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                            Fuck I missed it. But did I not tell you fucks Pete was the man?

World &Grant have some faith. This guy isn't a Rhodes scholar and a Harvard Law school and an Army reserve guard for nothing. He's gonna flatten Trump and hand our country back to us
                            If the Dems run an openly gay man who is polling near last in minority support, you will not only lose the election but you will lose the popular vote as well, and have absolutely nothing to stand on for another 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

If the Dems run an openly gay man who is polling near last in minority support, you will not only lose the election but you will lose the popular vote as well, and have absolutely nothing to stand on for another 4 years.
                              Who are you voting for J? Blacks are fucking bigots and homophobes like repubs and should be all sent back to the fields and or on a leaky boat to Africa.

Comment

Working...
                              X