Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Boomers Pumped History’s Biggest Stock Bubble – It’s About to Pop

• Baby Boomers have accumulated the “most disproportionate wealth in all recorded history” through the stock market and property.
    • As they exit for retirement, we’re sleepwalking into a crisis, argues former hedge fund manager Raoul Pal.
    The South Sea Bubble couldn't hold the title forever. I wonder how many empires this one will crack.

Time for communism, comrades!

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
      Time for communism, comrades!
      This is what I get for citing right wing sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

The South Sea Bubble couldn't hold the title forever. I wonder how many empires this one will crack.
        Already seeing the effects on real estate as they try to offload their shitty McMansions that no one wants.

Comment

Im clearly just messing with you bud.

Comment

Why are you reading right wing propaganda ?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              Why are you reading right wing propaganda ?
              If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Comment

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
                I figured you would just quote some Rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

I figured you would just quote some Rage.
                  Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

Comment

If this stock market was about to burst and was this easy to know it is why aren’t y’all shorting it to become easy millionaires? No one knows if/when it’s going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      If this stock market was about to burst and was this easy to know it is why aren’t y’all shorting it to become easy millionaires? No one knows if/when it’s going to happen.
                      No knows exactly when, but anyone that is a student of history knows that you can't have one small group of people hoard the majority of wealth in a nation, and that nation continues to survive. Either a crippling wipeout of wealth will occur, or people will take to the streets. That's what these greedy oligarchs don't understand. You keep pulling this crap, eventually the 99% will figure out that they are being screwed.

Comment

"If it's going to happen." Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

No knows exactly when, but anyone that is a student of history knows that you can't have one small group of people hoard the majority of wealth in a nation, and that nation continues to survive. Either a crippling wipeout of wealth will occur, or people will take to the streets. That's what these greedy oligarchs don't understand. You keep pulling this crap, eventually the 99% will figure out that they are being screwed.

I agree with this. However, unlike many if those other time people aren’t starving here. Hell, poor people tend to be obese. It allows people to put their head in the sand more than say...during the Roman Empire.

The desperation of the poor isn’t the same as even just 100 years ago. It doesn’t change that we are getting fucked over by the super rich and need to rally around that common cause, but less desperation makes people less likely to resort to desperate measures.

Comment

"If it's going to happen." Haha.

Bubbles burst all the time, then they recover. At some point in the next 5 years the market will probably drop 15% or so. It might go up another 30% before that. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

I agree with this. However, unlike many if those other time people aren’t starving here. Hell, poor people tend to be obese. It allows people to put their head in the sand more than say...during the Roman Empire.

The desperation of the poor isn’t the same as even just 100 years ago. It doesn’t change that we are getting fucked over by the super rich and need to rally around that common cause, but less desperation makes people less likely to resort to desperate measures.
                              The problem with this line of thinking is that it ignores the obvious fact that the greedy few will always crave more and go to greater and greater lengths to obtain it. In short, at the rate things are going, it’s only a matter of time before we get to the same point.

Comment

Working...
                              X