Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPR
    replied
    40 months is pretty light for his crimes.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

Equal justice for all.
    Trump needs to pardon Roger or he'll be labeled a cuck

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    Stone sentenced to 40 months in Jail.

LMFAO @ Hillary being a free woman
    Equal justice for all.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Stone sentenced to 40 months in Jail.

LMFAO @ Hillary being a free woman

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Don’t tempt me, bitch.
    FV sports Red lobster parking lot 8pm be there

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

You are not voting for Bernie if he's our nominee

It's just fuck-you politics from the repubs. You just want to see liberal tears. There is no longer corporate interests on either side.

Liberal Corporations don't want to be taxed just like conservative Corporations.

Liberal Corporations don't want to be regulated just like conservative Corporations

Liberal Corporations don't want to pay higher wages just like conservative Corporations

So take corporations out of politics it's just left up to the partisans like you and me to fight for a vision of the nation.
    Don’t tempt me, bitch.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

When Bernie Sanders is fucked out of the nomination,
    You are not voting for Bernie if he's our nominee

It's just fuck-you politics from the repubs. You just want to see liberal tears. There is no longer corporate interests on either side.

Liberal Corporations don't want to be taxed just like conservative Corporations.

Liberal Corporations don't want to be regulated just like conservative Corporations

Liberal Corporations don't want to pay higher wages just like conservative Corporations

So take corporations out of politics it's just left up to the partisans like you and me to fight for a vision of the nation.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied

You’re right, let’s keep voting for two different colors representing the same corporate interests and pretending we have a choice. Everything’s been going swell with that strategy.

Just out of curiosity though, exactly where do you think government’s derive their power from? Because all of the things they say and write are completely meaningless without the consent and compliance of the governed. Wide scale protest of the available options by abstaining from the process in the way I’m describing would force change and the removal of corrupt elements, and is the only way to create a path for a new party or reform within existing ones. The country simply couldn’t exist or function unless that happened.

When Bernie Sanders is fucked out of the nomination, and mark my words he will be, it’ll once again become abundantly clear that my way is the only way for people to have their interests represented. Well, either that or violent rebellion/several assassinations/kidnappings, and I’m pretty sure we all want to avoid that.
    Who have you been talking to? They're not in trouble, I just need a name.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I think you are the one being silly. How long will your plan of getting a majority not to participate to open the door for a third party and force them compete? Turnout of voting age population has been in the 50 percent range since 1972. Do you feel the candidates have improved in that time? In 1996, when Ross Perot ran as a 3rd party against Clinton and Dole after running in 1992 voter turnout actually went down from 55.2% (1992) to 49% (1996). Perot's vote share went down as well.
    You’re right, let’s keep voting for two different colors representing the same corporate interests and pretending we have a choice. Everything’s been going swell with that strategy.

Just out of curiosity though, exactly where do you think government’s derive their power from? Because all of the things they say and write are completely meaningless without the consent and compliance of the governed. Wide scale protest of the available options by abstaining from the process in the way I’m describing would force change and the removal of corrupt elements, and is the only way to create a path for a new party or reform within existing ones. The country simply couldn’t exist or function unless that happened.

When Bernie Sanders is fucked out of the nomination, and mark my words he will be, it’ll once again become abundantly clear that my way is the only way for people to have their interests represented. Well, either that or violent rebellion/several assassinations/kidnappings, and I’m pretty sure we all want to avoid that.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied

Such a silly line of thinking. If both parties know that the majority will participate in the elections regardless of what kind of garbage they put out, they’ll keep putting out garbage. If the majority doesn’t participate, it opens the door for a third party and forces them to compete for a huge swath of unclaimed voters by producing candidates people actually like.

In short, people like you who would rather dutifully comply by voting for horrible candidates based on assumptions like the above are the problem.
    I think you are the one being silly. How long will your plan of getting a majority not to participate to open the door for a third party and force them compete? Turnout of voting age population has been in the 50 percent range since 1972. Do you feel the candidates have improved in that time? In 1996, when Ross Perot ran as a 3rd party against Clinton and Dole after running in 1992 voter turnout actually went down from 55.2% (1992) to 49% (1996). Perot's vote share went down as well.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 02-14-2020, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Not voting does nothing to ensure increasingly better options every cycle. Neglecting something doesn't usually make it better. Not voting means increasingly shittier options are elected by fewer people every cycle.
    Such a silly line of thinking. If both parties know that the majority will participate in the elections regardless of what kind of garbage they put out, they’ll keep putting out garbage. If the majority doesn’t participate, it opens the door for a third party and forces them to compete for a huge swath of unclaimed voters by producing candidates people actually like.

In short, people like you who would rather dutifully comply by voting for horrible candidates based on assumptions like the above are the problem.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied

Which is why you will always be choosing between increasingly shittier options every cycle.
    Not voting does nothing to ensure increasingly better options every cycle. Neglecting something doesn't usually make it better. Not voting means increasingly shittier options are elected by fewer people every cycle.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 02-14-2020, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Flynn got fucked. Manafort is another asshole that should spend the rest of his life looking at life through a keyhole.
    Lying to the FBI is a stupid crime - if the president can lie to the public and get away - why should the public not be able to lie to the cops?

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Flynn got fucked. Manafort is another asshole that should spend the rest of his life looking at life through a keyhole.
    How did Flynn get fucked? He lied to the Special Counsel's office under oath and obstructed the investigation.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X