Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
    Roger Stone is guilty. However, he will likely get a new trial due to the news coming out about the jury foreman. She was a political activist, that had commented on social media, negatively on Roger Stone before the trial happened. The sentencing...7-9 years is excessive, WHEN you compare it to similar cases and especially when compare to violent crimes. I think that is the train of thought.
    Wow. Just... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
      Not everyone you consider a conservative is turning a blind eye to this.
      No, you'll just say you don't like it and then vote for Trump again. Very courageous of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

No, you'll just say you don't like it and then vote for Trump again. Very courageous of you.
        Yeah, until Trump actually suffers politically for this stuff, it's just talk. Furrowed brows, if you will.

I'll happily eat crow if Trump loses by 200 EVs in November and the Dems take back the Senate on the wave of millions of conservatives sticking to their law-and-order principles. But that just isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          You mean Trump's tweets should not be looked at?
          trump tweets about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Wow. Just... wow.
            Wow what? Did I not correctly state the opinion of those who say the judgement is excessive?

Comment

Considering I have never voted for Trump, it's very considerate of you to project how you're going to vote.

Comment

You don’t hate rapists because you think mass murderers are worse!

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Wow what? Did I not correctly state the opinion of those who say the judgement is excessive?
                  You stated quite a few things. Like... he’s going to get a new trial. You’re sticking right to Trump’s talking points. But no, Stone was guilty on every account, including witness tampering. Trump just wants to get his guy a lighter sentence. I’m surprised you haven’t said that the prosecutors all quit in disgrace, as Trump is now saying.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                    You don’t hate rapists because you think mass murderers are worse!
                    Bit of a stretch there, sunshine.

Comment

Bit of a stretch there, sunshine.
                      I’m just saying, not being willing to vote for what you perceive to be a shittier option over a shitty one is not an endorsement.

Comment

I’m just saying, not being willing to vote for what you perceive to be a shittier option over a shitty one is not an endorsement.
                        ???

Trump is everything people thought Hillary would be in terms of cronyism, nepotism, self-indulgence and corruption. He's also taken a hawkish stance in the ME.

You got conservative judges and a tax cut that didn't really help you that much. All at the expense of our intelligence agencies, foreign policy and rule of law.

Comment

Voting for anything is by definition an endorsement of that thing.

Comment

Voting for anything is by definition an endorsement of that thing.
                            That’s how I see it, which is why I’m not voting anymore. Unfortunately, you have a lot of mealy mouthed lesser of two evils assholes out there that see it differently. Just speaking on their behalf.

Comment

You know Trump is absolute shit
                              You have no idea how Bloomberg or Buttigieg or Biden or Bernie are going to be. But if you think they are shittier than Trump, you're a stupid fuck

Comment

I'm voting against Republicans until they stop being a cult of personality for Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X