Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 4 DOJ Prosecutors in the Roger Stone case withdraw

The 4 recommended a fairly light sentence of 7-9 years for his crime. Trump was mad and demanded the recommendation be changed to no jail time. Very corrupt.

Trump slurpers, spin away!

Well your legal opinion is total shit. You’ve proven time and time again your bias is #1 in your life. So can we seek a second opinion?

Comment

At this point the Mexican justice system is less corrupt than ours. El Chapo might as well be POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
        Well your legal opinion is total shit. You’ve proven time and time again your bias is #1 in your life. So can we seek a second opinion?

Why did this happen Dynazi? They just decided to resign and withdraw because of magic fairies?

Comment

Stone didn't flip on Trump so no jail time
          Cohen flipped on Trump so lock him up.

Is there any doubt we've become a banana republic?

Barr and McConnell will all go down as the men who destroyed the rule of law.

Comment

Trump attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and called his impeachment a "bipartisan hoax." As the crowd chanted "lock her up" — referring to Pelosi — Trump gave a thumbs-up sign.

Comment

But but but guys, Joe Biden hooked his son up with a job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Why did this happen Dynazi? They just decided to resign and withdraw because of magic fairies?
                Do you know? Or are you assuming?

Comment

Do you know? Or are you assuming?
                  2 of them resigned and withdrew, the other 2 withdrew. I know this because it's in the official court documents and being reported by multiple major outlets.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Is there any doubt we've become a banana republic?

Well, no. Because we do not produce bananas.

Comment

7-9 years is too light for this shit stain.

Comment

Couple things:

1. Roger Stone is a harmless blowhard who loves to hear himself talk.
                        2. Please show me if I'm wrong. This is just what I read. Was that the prosecutors discussed a sentence with the DOJ that was different then what they recommended?

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                          Couple things:

2. Please show me if I'm wrong. This is just what I read. Was that the prosecutors discussed a sentence with the DOJ that was different then what they recommended?
                          1. Roger Stone committed multiple felonies. Are we at the stage of Trumpism that we're just going to ignore the rule of law? And coordinating with a cyber attack to steal data from American citizens is not "harmless".

2. The prosecutors are the DOJ, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Everything was fine until Trump complained on Twitter, then Barr sprung to action and forced these prosecutors to change their sentencing recommendation. All four resigned in protest because this is corrupt as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                            Couple things:

Mediaite founder and ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams went off on the “politicization of the Department of Justice” following the reversal of Roger Stone’s sentencing.

Prosecutors initially requested the former Trump adviser be sentenced to 7-9 years in prison. After Trump lashed out at the news, the Justice Department stepped in to request a lighter sentence.

The DOJ insisted that this decision was made before the president’s tweet. Tuesday afternoon three prosecutors formally withdrew from the case, raising eyebrows.

“I don’t really care how much time Roger Stone gets,” Abrams said, as he emphasized what prosecutors wrote about Stone’s lies, witness tampering and most important, their focus on the weight of the sentencing guidelines that would apply to any defendant. “You wouldn’t think that that’s controversial. But in this bizarro world, apparently it is.”

Abrams read from the document and said, “Does anyone believe the spokesperson now for the Department of Justice, that they say there was no contact between the White House and the Department of Justice?”

And even if there was no contact, maybe they just responded to the tweets. This is not the way the Department of Justice is supposed to work! It’s supposed to be independent! It is not supposed to be there to protect the president’s allies and punish his enemies! This is a disgrace!

​​​​​​​
                            https://www.mediaite.com/radio/this-...se-a-disgrace/

Comment

That Texas woman got 5 years in prison for voter fraud. 7-9 years recommended is probably going to be 4-6 years given, which is pretty light for a guy who committed multiple felonies and then obstructed the investigation and then basically told the judge to fuck off.

If Stone complied with the investigation and didn't show contempt for the court and process, he's probably looking at a year or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X