• Show
Clear All

• ATTN Democrats: Listen to a Corndog

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...os-78129221946

TL;DW: Quit acting like a bunch of DPR/SCT's

Article version of the above

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...james-carville

Comment

More Lamentations of the establishment. The same thing that the Republican party went through in 2016 before coming to power.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        More Lamentations of the establishment. The same thing that the Republican party went through in 2016 before coming to power.
        He isn't wrong. I mean the Russians used the Greens for example.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

He isn't wrong. I mean the Russians used the Greens for example.
          Stein was a disappointment. That doesn't mean that there isn't a large group who vote Democrat but whose views are ignored.

Comment

Eighteen percent of the country elects more than half of our senators. That’s the deal, fair or not.
            Basically he's saying the system is rigged for Republicans so Democrats should act like Republicans if they want to have a chance at winning.

Comment

"Last night on CNN, Bernie called me a political hack. That's exactly who the f**k I am!" Carville told Vanity Fair contributor Peter Hamby in a phone interview, according to a tweet Thursday from Hamby. "I am a political hack! I am not an ideologue. I am not a purist. He thinks it's a pejorative. I kinda like it!"

"At least I'm not a communist," he added.
              https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/polit...ism/index.html

"Unity."

Comment

Yeah. He’s saying the same thing I’ve been saying for months.

Comment

Expel Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Basically he's saying the system is rigged for Republicans so Democrats should act like Republicans if they want to have a chance at winning.
                    I'm at a loss on this point....2008- 2012 were they rigged for republicans too?

Comment

He was on Chris Hayes the other day saying it would be divisive if a candidate reaches the convention with a plurality of delegates but isn't chosen as the nominee.

Keep in mind, Bernie tried contesting the convention in 2016 after losing by a landslide to Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

I'm at a loss on this point....2008- 2012 were they rigged for republicans too?
                        In 2012, the House went 234-201 for Republicans despite Democrats winning nearly 2 million more votes nationally.

So yeah, it was rigged for Republicans in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

He was on Chris Hayes the other day saying it would be divisive if a candidate reaches the convention with a plurality of delegates but isn't chosen as the nominee.

Keep in mind, Bernie tried contesting the convention in 2016 after losing by a landslide to Clinton.
                          Bernie conceded half way through the count. You're complaining like he told everyone to vote their conscience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Bernie conceded half way through the count.
                            What count? CA finished tallying on July 7. Bernie didn't drop out until July 12. But most of California was already in within a few days of the primary in early June.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/u...-campaign.html

He said he was going to take it to the convention after California voted and it was obvious he was going to lose by 300+ pledged delegates.

Comment

Working...
                            X