Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats are a bunch of homophobes

https://www.advocate.com/election/20...arning-hes-gay

Apparently, the intellectually superior party known as Democrats are well represented by homophobes. Stupid woman doesn't realize she is supposed to be a Republican like all the rest of the racists, homophobes, and science deniers.

For letting a gay guy run and win Iowa?

Just gtfo bro and I don't mean no disrespect

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      For letting a gay guy run and win Iowa?

Just gtfo bro and I don't mean no disrespect
      Read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Read the article.
        Right after you read the transcript of the "perfect phone call"

Comment

Are there Democrat homophones, of course. Are all Republicans homophobes, of course not.

This woman cited the Bible as the reason for not wanting to vote for Pete because he’s gay. Which party usually does that?

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
            Are there Democrat homophones, of course. Are all Republicans homophobes, of course not.

This woman cited the Bible as the reason for not wanting to vote for Pete because he’s gay. Which party usually gets publicly called out for doing that?
            Fixed.

It's not exactly a secret, despite the best attempts to silence any reference of it, that a large reliably democrat voting block will not vote for Pete because he's gay. And that same voting block is also very religious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Fixed.

It's not exactly a secret, despite the best attempts to silence any reference of it, that a large reliably democrat voting block will not vote for Pete because he's gay. And that same voting block is also very religious as well.

One side made it more of a political platform, BUT fair point as religious Latino’s and Blacks can be very homophobic and that never gets called out by the left.

Comment

According to high-IQ daCat, a sample size of one equals "well-represented".

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  According to high-IQ daCat, a sample size of one equals "well-represented".

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

One side made it more of a political platform, BUT fair point as religious Latino’s and Blacks can be very homophobic and that never gets called out by the left.
                    It’s the biggest problem with the Democratic Party’s general strategy. They’re constantly trying to find a candidate that can appeal to everyone despite their base consisting of very different groups of people. I have to think that’s why they’re banging the Trump drum so hard, nothing else they can say or do resonates with their entire base.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

It’s the biggest problem with the Democratic Party’s general strategy. They’re constantly trying to find a candidate that can appeal to everyone despite their base consisting of very different groups of people. I have to think that’s why they’re banging the Trump drum so hard, nothing else they can say or do resonates with their entire base.
                      This is the ultimate problem facing Democrats today and the major problem facing Republicans in 5-10 years. We're at the tipping point of minorities becoming a voting majority in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

This is the ultimate problem facing Democrats today and the major problem facing Republicans in 5-10 years. We're at the tipping point of minorities becoming a voting majority in this country.

The optimist in me hopes this causes both sides to retreat more towards the middle once extremism and playing exclusively to certain demographics is no longer palatable/successful. The pessimist in me worries that it may get a lot worse before it gets better, and by the time it does, we could be looking at a very different country and not for the better.

Comment

The optimist in me hopes this causes both sides to retreat more towards the middle once extremism and playing exclusively to certain demographics is no longer palatable/successful. The pessimist in me worries that it may get a lot worse before it gets better, and by the time it does, we could be looking at a very different country and not for the better.
                          I think this is why you saw Trump shoot up in popularity. He promised his base a reversal of that trend, in varying ways.

He has a good shot at reelection, but I think by 2028 or 2032 the current form of the GOP will be extinct and they'll look like Third Way Democrats from the 90s.

They are still pulling in 30% of the Hispanic vote and like 5% of the black vote, which is just barely enough to get them victories. But once they have to rely on getting 40-50% of the Hispanic vote and 20-30% of the black vote, people like Trump will never have a chance in the party.

Comment

Kim Davis was a Democrat too.

Just sayin.

Comment

You fucks found a candidate that appeals to the knuckle draggers in your party.

Comment

Working...
                              X