Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Label this one under no one is surprised

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Dan Abrams?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

      Link?
      https://www.judicialwatch.org

      Comment


      • #18
        The only "idiots" in this scenario are the people who donated $1 million to a politician. These people, regardless of affiliation, are not your friends. They are carnival barkers, charging you $1 to guess your weight, giving you a ten cent prize if they get it wrong and nothing if they get it right.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by daCat View Post
          I'm not going to defend any of this shit because I think profiting from the various government jobs is abhorrent, but blasting Trump for making 1m from his public service job is laughable compared to the 10s and100s of millions a quite large number of others have accumulated.
          Do they make lots of money? Some do. Most make money from one source or another. But, this is the President of the United States. If anyone is supposed to do things the right way, it should be him. Trump is continually running afoul of the emoluments clause. He just doesn’t care at all. Like... not even a little bit. That’s alarming.

          Comment


          • #20
            There is a reason why the Clinton Foundation donations have all but dried up.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by daCat View Post
              There is a reason why the Clinton Foundation donations have all but dried up.
              link?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by daCat View Post
                There is a reason why the Clinton Foundation donations have all but dried up.
                Because Hillary Clinton shutdown the Clinton Foundation when she ran for president!. I think you're getting confused between Clinton Global Initiative which is a different organization started by Bill Clinton that's like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or the Soros Foundation that helps people in poor nations all over the world.

                Clinton Foundation was like the Trump Foundation or the Bush Foundation - an organization started by the "family" for charitable causes.

                Hope you've been educated.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                  link?
                  Are you serious?

                  http://bfy.tw/LFFN

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                    Because Hillary Clinton shutdown the Clinton Foundation when she ran for president!. I think you're getting confused between Clinton Global Initiative which is a different organization started by Bill Clinton that's like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or the Soros Foundation that helps people in poor nations all over the world.

                    Clinton Foundation was like the Trump Foundation or the Bush Foundation - an organization started by the "family" for charitable causes.

                    Hope you've been educated.
                    You suck so much Democrat dick I suspect your tonsils are blue.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by daCat View Post

                      You suck so much Democrat dick I suspect your tonsils are blue.
                      Facts have a democratic bias.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by daCat View Post

                        Are you serious?

                        http://bfy.tw/LFFN
                        Glad you could back up at least one of your claims in this thread. That's better than usual.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I love that daCat knows all about Hillary Clinton and is keeping tabs on her years after she's out of office but calls the left ruined idiots for paying attention to the stupid shit Trump does on a daily basis.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DPR View Post
                            I love that daCat knows all about Hillary Clinton and is keeping tabs on her years after she's out of office but calls the left ruined idiots for paying attention to the stupid shit Trump does on a daily basis.
                            It would not bother me a bit if Hillary and Trump shared the same prison address. But you can't see that because I don't jump with each new stupid attack on Trump, or read his tweets and comment on his stupidity. You guys cover that beyond any reasonable level without my help.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                              Glad you could back up at least one of your claims in this thread. That's better than usual.
                              This would be funny if not being so pitiful. Tell us again how conservative you are.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by daCat View Post

                                It would not bother me a bit if Hillary and Trump shared the same prison address. But you can't see that because I don't jump with each new stupid attack on Trump, or read his tweets and comment on his stupidity. You guys cover that beyond any reasonable level without my help.
                                Remind you of the days of all the whining and moaning about golf, 57 states, tan suits, and birth certificates?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X