Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump calls for impeachment

We're down 1200 points in the last 2 working days.

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    We're down 1200 points in the last 2 working days.

LOL. That is totally different. He meant if it happened on Obama’s watch.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

The Trump criticizing Trump Reddit forum is comedy gold.

Comment

Some of us worked yesterday so it doesn't count.

Comment

LMFAO @ Trump walking back his "Im a tariff man" tweet. This motherfucking cuck walks back from more RED LINES than obama could ever dream - this fuck bows lower to China than Obama ever did to the Emperor of Japan and MBS's dad.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
              Some of us worked yesterday so it doesn't count.
              it was a govt holiday

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

it was a govt holiday
                "it was a govt holiday - sorry you work a shit job - but that's because you don't have a 4 year college education."

I don't?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

"it was a govt holiday - sorry you work a shit job - but that's because you don't have a 4 year college education."

I don't?
                  I thought you did which is why I edited out that part .....my mistake bro

Comment

Well shit, DJIA finishes down 80 points, for a 2 day total of negative 880. Guess ole Donny can rest easy tonight.

Sidenote - has the DJIA ever dropped 800 points in a single day only to recover down only 80? That's an absurd swing in a single day.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                      Well shit, DJIA finishes down 80 points, for a 2 day total of negative 880. Guess ole Donny can rest easy tonight.

Sidenote - has the DJIA ever dropped 800 points in a single day only to recover down only 80? That's an absurd swing in a single day.
                      Yeah the DJIA points don't mean shit anymore. On an average day it swings 100-200 pts. Back in the day when the DJIA fell 100pts - people were drinking and smoking heavily. 200pts people would be ending marriages - 800pts and people would be jumping off the Brooklyn or Verazano's

Comment

Working...
                      X