• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
    Fucking clown show.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied

Who gives a fuck about China? We're talking about America here, man. Try not to deflect.
    This. Motherfuckers making excuses based on what's happening in other places kill me. Give enough of a fuck about your own country to stop making excuses for the orange shit stain and his lack of an effort.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Drain the swamp, right?

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...58499626704896

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
    That's the exact opposite of what i said. I said that if the infection rate is 10% globally, then china should have 150 million infected. So either they are not testing because they know they are higher, or they are testing, and not sharing the results.
    Who gives a fuck about China? We're talking about America here, man. Try not to deflect.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

So in that case....

We aren't testing the most people
    We do have the most infections
    We do have the most deaths
    We have performed worse than every single first world country in nearly every single applicable metric.

Annnnnd cue excuses...
    That's the exact opposite of what i said. I said that if the infection rate is 10% globally, then china should have 150 million infected. So either they are not testing because they know they are higher, or they are testing, and not sharing the results.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied

I always want to. The math is there to prove that everyone is lying about infection rates except the open/free governments. If infection is 10% here, its 10% everywhere. No matter if it is lack of resources to test, or a general scheme to lie to the world....percentages are going to be similar in a global pandemic, unless you believe that the Chinese did actually design this virus to kill other world populations? But that is nutty.
    So in that case....

We aren't testing the most people
    We do have the most infections
    We do have the most deaths
    We have performed worse than every single first world country in nearly every single applicable metric.

Annnnnd cue excuses...

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

Oh nowwwwww you want to talk about % of population numbers? How convenient...
    I always want to. The math is there to prove that everyone is lying about infection rates except the open/free governments. If infection is 10% here, its 10% everywhere. No matter if it is lack of resources to test, or a general scheme to lie to the world....percentages are going to be similar in a global pandemic, unless you believe that the Chinese did actually design this virus to kill other world populations? But that is nutty.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied

Somebody forgot to read their fan club email.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Dr. Birx getting shit talked by both Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump. Which makes me inclined to think she is doing something right.

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    https://twitter.com/TPCarney/status/1290336314731253763

There is just something inherently wrong about conservatives. This guy claims victory by forcing schools to reopen for in-person schooling while simultaneously saying we need to continue fighting the virus.

Whether you believe in opening schools or not, it will absolutely spread the virus more.
    Some parents do need schools to reopen so they can go to work because they can't do their job from home. Single parents, couples that both work and have no extended family nearby, etc. I mean sending kids to day care also spreads the virus more. But we've been letting first responders and medical workers do that.

Also if teachers are essential workers how can schools be closed? Kind of a difficult argument to make that your essential but nobody should force you to open. Doctors and nurses are essential workers. They've had to go to work through all this bullshit.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; Yesterday, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by DPR View Post

There is just something inherently wrong about conservatives. This guy claims victory by forcing schools to reopen for in-person schooling while simultaneously saying we need to continue fighting the virus.

Whether you believe in opening schools or not, it will absolutely spread the virus more.
    Down here the people in March that said they have a new found respect for teacher and how hard their job is were now suddenly protesting without wearing masks or socially distancing whining for free child care because it’s hard teaching kids.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied

not by % of population

We’re better than Iran! MAGA!

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    not by % of population

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Still less than the US
    not by % of population

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Iran under reported Virus Deaths by 30,000....https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53598965
    Still less than the US

Leave a comment:

Working...
X