Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So you don't live in Lousiana? Why would you call your own people shit?
    I live just north of the lake from NOLA. Grew up in this area. Lived my whole life under NOLA's shadow.

The fact that I call NOLA a cesspool just compounds how shitty of a city it is. It was given an absolute wealth of riches to rebuild after Katrina, and it was squandered by the dumbasses running it and it is a worse city today than it was the day before Katrina hit.

Comment

So you don't live in Lousiana? Why would you call your own people shit?
      So anytime I meet someone from Bakersfield I can assume they are just like you?

Most states have a lot of contrasting areas, including mine.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

So anytime I meet someone from Bakersfield I can assume they are just like you?

Most states have a lot of contrasting areas, including mine.
          Bakersfield is a rural hick town with republicans but did you know Bakersfield is a mecca for Antiquing? And you know who loves antiques? Libbies.

https://www.visitbakersfield.com/vis...ique-district/

Comment

Bakersfield is a rural hick town with republicans but did you know Bakersfield is a mecca for Antiquing? And you know who loves antiques? Libbies.

https://www.visitbakersfield.com/vis...ique-district/
            Yeah my roommate in my 20's moved there after college because his company(Coke) sent him there.

He said it was a massive shithole, but that was back in the late 90's.

Comment

• A Brooklyn man was arrested today for allegedly coughing on FBI agents while claiming to have COVID-19, and with lying to them about his accumulation and sale of surgical masks, medical gowns, and other medical supplies, U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito announced.

Baruch Feldheim, 43, was arrested by special agents of the FBI today and charged by complaint with assaulting a federal officer and with making false statements to law enforcement. Feldheim is scheduled to have his initial appearance this afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael A. Hammer in Newark federal court.

According to documents filed in this case and statements made in court:

On March 25, 2020, the Department of Health and Human Services issued an executive order designating certain scarce health and medical resources necessary to respond to the spread of the Coronavirus. Those designated materials included N95 filtering face-piece respirators, personal protection equipment (PPE) face masks, surgical masks, sterilization services, and disinfecting devices, among other things.

Feldheim allegedly sold certain designated materials, including N95 respirators, to doctors and nurses at inflated prices. In one instance, on March 18, 2020, a doctor in New Jersey contacted Feldheim via a WhatsApp chat group labeled “Virus2020!” Feldheim agreed to sell to the doctor approximately 1,000 N95 masks and other assorted materials for $12,000, an approximately 700 percent markup from the normal price charged for those materials. Feldheim directed the doctor to an auto repair shop in Irvington, New Jersey, to pick up the order. According to the doctor, the repair shop contained enough materials, including hand sanitizers, Clorox wipes, chemical cleaning supply agents, and surgical supplies, to outfit an entire hospital. Feldheim later told the doctor that he had been forced to move all of those supplies from Irvington to another location.
              https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/b...ents-about-his

This guy...

Dude, we're entering a depression. Nazis have been organizing. Your name is Baruch fucking Feldheim. Please don't give them bulletin board material.

Comment

• Comment

• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly claimed to have seen a clip of Iranian soldiers dumping dead coronavirus patients into trash piles to conceal the country's actual death toll.
                  • According to Axios reporter Barak Ravid, the clip was from the 2007 Hallmark mini-series "Pandemic," which depicts the spread of a fictional flu pandemic around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/b...ents-about-his

This guy...

Dude, we're entering a depression. Nazis have been organizing. Your name is Baruch fucking Feldheim. Please don't give them bulletin board material.
                    Then there is this genius from Los Angeles:

Eduardo Moreno, 44, of San Pedro, was handed over to FBI agents Wednesday and charged with one count of train wrecking in Tuesday's derailment, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.

Moreno admitted he purposefully ran the train off the end of its tracks at full speed near the hospital ship in two separate interviews, officials said.

He allegedly told investigators he believed the ship — which docked at the port last week to relieve strain on area hospitals during the coronavirus outbreak — had a secret purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      There is quite literally a tweet for everything.

It's like the reverse version of the SNL sketch when Dana Carvey's Tom Brokaw is pre-taping all the ways Gerald Ford could die just so he could go on vacation and they'd have a clip for any possible outcome.

Anything awful can happen now, and there is literally a Trump tweet somewhere condemning his future actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

It's like the reverse version of the SNL sketch when Dana Carvey's Tom Brokaw is pre-taping all the ways Gerald Ford could die just so he could go on vacation and they'd have a clip for any possible outcome.

Anything awful can happen now, and there is literally a Trump tweet somewhere condemning his future actions.
                        The problem is nobody bothers to hold Trump accountable for his tweets - everybody says his hypocrisy is all "baked in"

Comment

Because Computer Science is about logic and you fucks are all at best experts in basket weaving
                          Well shit I took PHIL - Logic if memory serves I did fairly well in it.

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

How are these fucks in charge?
                          Because good decent people don't run because they don't want to constantly fundraise (beg people for money) or have the Opposition Research/Press digging up their middle school records. Or hell now old tweets.

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Fixed. NOLA has 60% of the cases in the state by its lonesome. No other PARISH oustide of NOLA has more than 400 cases (as of today).

NOLA is a cesspool.
                          But I would think they are doing more testing in NOLA than other parishes. Are they testing a lot in Caddo Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, and Lafayette Parish?

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

But I would think they are doing more testing in NOLA than other parishes. Are they testing a lot in Caddo Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, and Lafayette Parish?
                            That was reported cases, not test numbers.

As far as testing, about 30% of the tests completed are in NOLA, and 20% for Caddo. EBR and Laffy are about 10% a piece.

Keep in mind, when I refer to NOLA I'm including Orleans and Jefferson parish combined, as those are what everyone refers to as being "NOLA".

You could also bundle Ascension, EBR, and WBR together as a bundle and call that "Baton Rouge" since that's all part of the metro.
                            Last edited by ibleed; 04-02-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

That was reported cases, not test numbers.

As far as testing, about 30% of the tests completed are in NOLA, and 20% for Caddo. EBR and Laffy are about 10% a piece.

Keep in mind, when I refer to NOLA I'm including Orleans and Jefferson parish combined, as those are what everyone refers to as being "NOLA".

You could also bundle Ascension, EBR, and WBR together as a bundle and call that "Baton Rouge" since that's all part of the metro.
                              I see.

Dallas is made up of Dallas, Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties. Dallas County government has been very pro-active issuing stay at home orders. Meanwhile Collin County declared all businesses essential and only shut down this week after the Texas Governor clarified his order on essential businesses etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Trump doesn’t hold himself accountable for the shit he said a month ago, much less years ago. It’s like he doesn’t even believe people can go back and see what he said. And, for many Americans? He knows they just don’t care.

More infuriating, though, is the fact that he can basically say anything that pops into his head and his base just excuses it as, “Oh... that’s just Trump.” Or, “He’s just not a smooth-talking politician like Obama!” I believe we’ve seen both of those here.

I honestly hope the Democrats never, ever find a progressive analogue to Trump. But, it would be interesting to watch Republican reactions, knowing that the American people can go to our Way Back Machines and pull up all the justifications for the garbage and lies put forth by Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X