Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

So the DEEP STATE wanted to spark a global depression? Who benefits?
    Are you fucking retarded, or can you simply not read. I said I wasn't trying to go deep state with my post, hence I gave no motive for the parties involved. I said it was a fucked up story that would make a good novel or movie. For fuck's sake dude. Quit trying to put your motives ir intentions into other people's comments.

Comment

• McConnell: Impeachment 'diverted' attention from coronavirus concerns.......

I guess you republican fucks are unable to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Can this motherfucker just die? He's done more damage to this nation than Trump

Comment

• That fucking Trump loving piece of shit PM Modi sprays disinfectant meant to disinfect buses on migrant workers

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Are you fucking retarded, or can you simply not read. I said I wasn't trying to go deep state with my post, hence I gave no motive for the parties involved. I said it was a fucked up story that would make a good novel or movie. For fuck's sake dude. Quit trying to put your motives ir intentions into other people's comments.
          Good luck with that. Post a link here that somebody doesn't like and suddenly you work for the Russians or some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            McConnell: Impeachment 'diverted' attention from coronavirus concerns.......

I guess you republican fucks are unable to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Can this motherfucker just die? He's done more damage to this nation than Trump
            We once put a man on the Moon while fighting Cold War proxy wars but these guys are unitaskers at best.

Comment

• My mom has to go to chemo tomorrow alone. They called her and said only medical staff and patients could be there. Makes sense but damn that’s sobering after all the times I’ve been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                My mom has to go to chemo tomorrow alone. They called her and said only medical staff and patients could be there. Makes sense but damn that’s sobering after all the times I’ve been there.
                Sorry about your mom Bellefay1

Comment

Sorry about your mom Bellefay1
                  Thanks. She’s doing good and has gone alone before. I really feel for the critical people that are just getting dropped off to hear horrible news and speak treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Thanks. She’s doing good and has gone alone before. I really feel for the critical people that are just getting dropped off to hear horrible news and speak treatment.
                    She's in that demographic of having pre existing conditions and being over 65 so she has to be super careful going for treatment to hospitals.

These days the only place you can catch coronavirus is at a doctors office or the hospital since we're all under lockdown

Comment

She's in that demographic of having pre existing conditions and being over 65 so she has to be super careful going for treatment to hospitals.

These days the only place you can catch coronavirus is at a doctors office or the hospital since we're all under lockdown
                      We’re kind of aware.

Comment

• Yale Epidemiologist Rips NY Times ‘Journalistic Malpractice’ on Coronavirus, is Told to ‘Move Along’ By Reporter

https://www.mediaite.com/news/yale-e...g-by-reporter/

...the real story of the absolute and continuing failure of the response to #coronavirus gets obscured in your reporting as "who's winning the day" in DC. So, get better. Tell us, why 4 months into this we STILL have insufficient number of tests--what happened politically that led us to this point, keeps us still incapable of rising to the task.

Tell us why we have people with no relevant experience like Richard Epstein and Larry Ellison at the right hand of Jared Kushner who is at the left hand of the President? How a culture of amateurism, denigration of expertise took hold in this Administration. There are political stories abounding in this world-historical crisis and you surrender to the he-said-she-said variety of reporting, every time.

I buried dozens of my friends during the height of the AIDS epidemic and we're all preparing for burials now of friends and family in this new pandemic. Don't you dare tell me to move on. Do your job. We are facing one of the greatest challenges in American history, largely due to political failures of the current Administration. Dig. Find out what is happening, the roots of the failures. Name names. You have the resources of one of biggest papers in the US.

Comment

• Pentagon says it still hasn't sent ventilators because it hasn't been told where to send them

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/polit...ors/index.html

In order to ship the badly needed equipment, the Defense Department has to be given a location to send them by civilian authorities who have to decide where the items are most needed.

"There was discussion with HHS on where to send them. And then they said hey wait, we're trying to take a look at the demand that's required, and so we were asked to just wait while there was just some sorting through on that. And I won't speak on behalf of them, but we were in a position to provide 2,000," said Lt. General Giovanni Tuck.

Tuck said he had no details on the HHS decisions, but added that "we haven't provided any, because as of last night, we were asked to just hold on the ones that we have, and then we will push them when they're ready for them."

Civilian Pentagon officials had repeatedly said they are making ventilators and five million N-95 respirator masks available. So far only 1.5 million masks have been shipped by the Pentagon. Another 500,000 are to be shipped within days.

But HHS and FEMA have given DoD no indication of when or where they precisely want the other three million items to go.
                          What an absolute shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                            Pentagon says it still hasn't sent ventilators because it hasn't been told where to send them

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/polit...ors/index.html

What an absolute shit show.
                            Fucking give logistics to Amazon.

Comment

Fucking give logistics to Amazon.
                              Honestly UPS or even the damn Postal Service would be better at this than FEMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Honestly UPS or even the damn Postal Service would be better at this than FEMA.
                                That can't be right. Big government is better for the people. We need more agencies run by political cronies.

Comment

Working...
                                X