Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Help me understand why you want to compare the USA with Italy and South Korea. There are numerous reasons for these comparisons to be retarded, and if necessary, I can help you figure that out.
    Yes because the populated parts of USA are exactly like Italy and S. Korea. The number of cases in Wyoming, Dakotas, and other heartland states is similar to eastern europe - handful of dead and a few hundred cases.

To get to a 1M cases and 100K dead - doctors in the US have literally gotta be doing nothing and people are literally ignoring the stay at home warnings.

We will never get to 100K dead - our death rate in NY is only 100/day as opposed to italy which has seen nearly 1K /day

This is plain fearmongering on part of the dems and Fauci and the liberal media. As much as Trump needs to get Corona Virus and die, I actually support his optimism
    Last edited by sctrojan; 03-29-2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Students at Liberty are catching the Rona so Jerry Falwell Jr. can own the libs. Bold strategy.

Comment

• Got the first person I know to get it. Uncle (not blood) brothers got it after going to a funeral. Crying, hugging, shaking hands in close quarters because this was a “not us” Trump Alabama crowd.

He should be ok but it’s kind of sobering how dumbasses impact everyone doing the right thing.

Comment

• So, uh, this happened today -

President Donald Trump acknowledged Sunday for the first time that deaths in the United States from coronavirus could reach 100,000 or more, adding that if the death toll stays at or below 100,000, "we all together have done a very good job."
          https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/polit...rus/index.html

Comment

• I'm trying to imagine a scenario where Obama said if only 100k Americans died from Ebola it meant he did a very good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
              I'm trying to imagine a scenario where Obama said if only 100k Americans died from Ebola it meant he did a very good job.
              Do you honestly think anyone could have kept this virus from reaching this country?

Comment

Do you honestly think anyone could have kept this virus from reaching this country?

Do you honestly think our reaction to the virus was a good one?

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Do you honestly think our reaction to the virus was a good one?
                  Using 20/20 hindsight, I can think of a few better options. But just for giggles, which thing did Trump do that was most wrong? "Over-reacting by shutting down entries from China? Or waiting too long to shut down Europe? Not starting preparations for the unknown? Not sucking China's dick to find out how to handle it?

Comment

Using 20/20 hindsight, I can think of a few better options. But just for giggles, which thing did Trump do that was most wrong? "Over-reacting by shutting down entries from China? Or waiting too long to shut down Europe? Not starting preparations for the unknown? Not sucking China's dick to find out how to handle it?
                    Treating it like a hoax up until the moment that shelter in place was implemented? Dismantling the body specifically designed to deal with epidemics?

Comment

Less than a month ago we were told it was a hoax and that it would be gone by now. Now we are sheltering in place and 14-21 days from the peak, and spending trillions to keep the economy afloat along with all the precautions we are taking leading to “just” 100k dying. His press conference are full of complete lies.

What did Trump do wrong? Not fund or accept available testing a month ago when intelligence knew this was the outcome. Within two weeks of China acknowledging the virus they published the genome of the virus in English. I don’t trust their numbers but they did provide information that gave us a head start. A head start which we did not take advantage of. The whole key to this shit is mass testing and tracking so we know who needs to isolate and who doesn’t. Till that happens we’re going to be living in a very different world that wasn’t necessary.

Comment

Less than a month ago we were told it was a hoax and that it would be gone by now. Now we are sheltering in place and 14-21 days from the peak, and spending trillions to keep the economy afloat along with all the precautions we are taking leading to “just” 100k dying. His press conference are full of complete lies.

What did Trump do wrong? Not fund or accept available testing a month ago when intelligence knew this was the outcome. Within two weeks of China acknowledging the virus they published the genome of the virus in English. I don’t trust their numbers but they did provide information that gave us a head start. A head start which we did not take advantage of. The whole key to this shit is mass testing and tracking so we know who needs to isolate and who doesn’t. Till that happens we’re going to be living in a very different world that wasn’t necessary.
                        But Trump had to make sure that his son in law got in on the action. It's the right thing to do and the American way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

But Trump had to make sure that his son in law got in on the action. It's the right thing to do and the American way.

I don’t know how someone can be fluent in English and think that Trump’s response is remotely acceptable. His own words damn him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Treating it like a hoax up until the moment that shelter in place was implemented? Dismantling the body specifically designed to deal with epidemics?
                            Fair.

Comment

Can't know for sure if any research was done at the appropriate time, but seems likely it was not done.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

But you are not going to vote for Biden in 2020.

Elon has built on NASA's work - so he's just standing on the shoulders of people who did the hard work. Elon is a smart guy but totally ill prepared to be a govt leader. You need totally different skills.

Just stop with "feel up little girls' shit - he has not been convicted of any crime. He's just a touchy feely guy. Women who went to him went for a favor and if he puts his hands on their shoulders or waist they all of a sudden take it the wrong way. If Biden puts his arm on man's shoulder - you wouldn't think twice about it.

These fucking women who are screaming now - had all of 2016 to scream about Biden when the Mee Too Movement started. This is just plain opportunism now that Biden is leading. Fuck these women I fucking have no pity for them even if Biden molested them.. They need to have gone to the cops back in 1993 when it happened. Now we have no fucking proof.
                                A) I didn't say I wasn't voting for Biden, I'm just hoping it isn't going to be him. Again, he was named Creepy Joe LONG before he was a Presidential Candidate, similar to how Trump was a douchebag and pedophile LONG before he took office. The problem is both parties try their hardest to polish off all of the crap from their candidate. The crap is still there, some people just ignore it to pretend like they won something.

There are tons of pictures and videos of Biden doing exhibiting creepy behavior. I can tell you if I had a daughter, she would not be allowed around the guy.

B) Elon fucking landed two rockets, the same ones that NASA dumps into the sea. I know he uses some of their tech, but he is by one of the most innovative guys of our time. He also gets to that point because he hires the best and he knows how to run a company. Hence why his stock prices tripled before the crash....

I think I'd take my chances on a tech business owner before another Lawyer or Businessman at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X