Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

New Orleans is trying really hard.
    The mayor even tried to blame Trump for her not cancelling Mardi Gras.

NOLA deserves everything it gets. It keeps on electing the dumbest possible person to run it. Ray Nagin isnt the exception.... its the norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Ask any nation that has multiple parties how is it working out for their elections? Heck go study Indian politics. Go Study Israeli politics. Go study Canadian politics.

At the end of every election it always boils down to 2 parties and then some more insidious corruption goes on to woo members of the third parties to join them. It's worse.

But since you're a fucking uneducated person you keep telling yourself what a wonderful world it would be if US politics had multiple parties
      I find it hard to believe anywhere it is worse than Trump/Hillary..... We should feel like a collective group of ass clowns to show that election to the rest of world.

Comment

Ask any nation that has multiple parties how is it working out for their elections? Heck go study Indian politics. Go Study Israeli politics. Go study Canadian politics.

At the end of every election it always boils down to 2 parties and then some more insidious corruption goes on to woo members of the third parties to join them. It's worse.

But since you're a fucking uneducated person you keep telling yourself what a wonderful world it would be if US politics had multiple parties
        I tried to give you a back handed compliment and here you are, showing me why that was a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

I tried to give you a back handed compliment and here you are, showing me why that was a bad idea.
          Obviously you're a simpleton redneck yokel from bumfuck kentucky....

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I find it hard to believe anywhere it is worse than Trump/Hillary..... We should feel like a collective group of ass clowns to show that election to the rest of world.
            at the end of the day it has to reduce down to two parties because there can be only 1 winner. Why is this concept so hard for you fucks to understand - even in sports there is a playoff and at the end there are two teams.

What happens in politics is that if there is no clear majority - especially in a 50-50 country like US - we would end up being like Israel - holding 3-4 elections until one party is the winner. But that party would have sold its soul to the other parties to become the winner

Comment

Obviously you're a simpleton redneck yokel from bumfuck kentucky....
              That being what it may, I'm not you. I am so blessed.

Comment

at the end of the day it has to reduce down to two parties because there can be only 1 winner. Why is this concept so hard for you fucks to understand - even in sports there is a playoff and at the end there are two teams.

What happens in politics is that if there is no clear majority - especially in a 50-50 country like US - we would end up being like Israel - holding 3-4 elections until one party is the winner. But that party would have sold its soul to the other parties to become the winner
                There isn't much for me to understand, and it isn't fully about the parties. It's also the ties between big donors and politicians, and how they launder money back to themselves and then help out big donors, rinse and repeat.

The parties don't even give their own voters a fair shake, the Democrats are forcing Biden down everyone's throats and the Republicans won't give anyone else a chance even though they are parading around a fat fucking retard because they feel they are still winning.

Comment

There isn't much for me to understand, and it isn't fully about the parties. It's also the ties between big donors and politicians, and how they launder money back to themselves and then help out big donors, rinse and repeat.

The parties don't even give their own voters a fair shake, the Democrats are forcing Biden down everyone's throats and the Republicans won't give anyone else a chance even though they are parading around a fat fucking retard because they feel they are still winning.
                  Dream on if you think big business doesn't get involved with politics all over the world.

You really are naive. Tell me what do we do in 2020 with no declared 3rd party?

On one hand you decry big business and on the next breath you say you're voting for Elon.

He's as big business as it gets.

BTW, are you a Democrat? No then shut the fuck up about Dems forcing Biden. We have 2 options Biden or Bernie and I don't want Bernie .

I'm pretty sure your politics are closer to Trump's - so stop fucking feigning outrage at Trump and just vote for him. We will forgive you for being a Trumptard.
                  Last edited by sctrojan; 03-28-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Dream on if you think big business doesn't get involved with politics all over the world.

You really are naive. Tell me what do we do in 2020 with no declared 3rd party?

On one hand you decry big business and on the next breath you say you're voting for Elon.

He's as big business as it gets.
                    Elon is Gen X'er, he's vastly different than the others..... He's an innovator and cares far more about the creation than the money. His industry isn't like Gates, Zuckerberg, etc. where they use dirty tactics to eliminate the competition.

I'm fine with big business, they shouldn't have the right to donate as a company or influence elections. You compared an election to a playoff, and in most playoffs things are on equal playing fields for the most part.

There aren't equal playing fields in our elections, not even close.

Comment

Elon is Gen X'er, he's vastly different than the others..... He's an innovator and cares far more about the creation than the money. His industry isn't like Gates, Zuckerberg, etc. where they use dirty tactics to eliminate the competition.

I'm fine with big business, they shouldn't have the right to donate as a company or influence elections. You compared an election to a playoff, and in most playoffs things are on equal playing fields for the most part.

There aren't equal playing fields in our elections, not even close.
                      So Big Business run by Elon is better than Big Business run by Bill Gates? Dream fucking On. Elon kept his Tesla assembly plant open after everybody else shutdown in California - he started to claim "Teslas were essential service/product"....then got a lot of blowback from his own customers so he shut down.

Elon may be an innovator but he's a business guy at heart.

Our election process needs to be tweeked so that campaigning is restricted to 3 months before the elections. Prior to that NOBODY is allowed to run ads or hold rallies. And Dems are the ones calling for Campaign Finance Reform - why aren't you supporting the Dems?
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 03-28-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

So Big Business run by Elon is better than Big Business run by Bill Gates? Dream fucking On. Elon kept his Tesla assembly plant open after everybody else shutdown in California - he started to claim "Teslas were essential service/product"....then got a lot of blowback from his own customers so he shut down.

Elon may be an innovator but he's a business guy at heart.

Our election process needs to be tweeked so that campaigning is restricted to 3 months before the elections. Prior to that NOBODY is allowed to run ads or hold rallies. And Dems are the ones calling for Campaign Finance Reform - why aren't you supporting the Dems?
                        Who said that I wasn't(from bolded)?

Elon basically overtook NASA in a fucking decade(he landed assisted rockets which even they can't pull off), he is about far more than the Tesla. Anyone was going to create the first mainstream OS like Bill Gates did and they still monopolize it to this day(I know this hits home with you being a Linux guy). Elon isn't pushing out competitors and started the company on his own from scratch with his own tech.

I am done with this Republican world, it's a group of people with terrible parenting and very low morals. If Democrats could get a candidate that didn't feel up little girls and wasn't blasting free stuff for everyone it would have been an easy win. Now you'll just win by a small margin and we'll have to keep Biden away from girls 17 and under and remind him he is the President.

Comment

Who said that I wasn't(from bolded)?
                          But you are not going to vote for Biden in 2020.

Elon basically overtook NASA in a fucking decade(he landed assisted rockets which even they can't pull off), he is about far more than the Tesla. Anyone was going to create the first mainstream OS like Bill Gates did and they still monopolize it to this day(I know this hits home with you being a Linux guy). Elon isn't pushing out competitors and started the company on his own from scratch with his own tech.

I am done with this Republican world, it's a group of people with terrible parenting and very low morals. If Democrats could get a candidate that didn't feel up little girls and wasn't blasting free stuff for everyone it would have been an easy win. Now you'll just win by a small margin and we'll have to keep Biden away from girls 17 and under and remind him he is the President.
                          Elon has built on NASA's work - so he's just standing on the shoulders of people who did the hard work. Elon is a smart guy but totally ill prepared to be a govt leader. You need totally different skills.

Just stop with "feel up little girls' shit - he has not been convicted of any crime. He's just a touchy feely guy. Women who went to him went for a favor and if he puts his hands on their shoulders or waist they all of a sudden take it the wrong way. If Biden puts his arm on man's shoulder - you wouldn't think twice about it.

These fucking women who are screaming now - had all of 2016 to scream about Biden when the Mee Too Movement started. This is just plain opportunism now that Biden is leading. Fuck these women I fucking have no pity for them even if Biden molested them.. They need to have gone to the cops back in 1993 when it happened. Now we have no fucking proof.
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 03-28-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...20570315018240

The president of the United States everyone.

Comment

• Fauci: USA can expect millions more to be infected and 100K dead - GTFO, Italy at the peak has only 96K infected and 10.5K dead.

You mean to say that now that we have full mobilization we're gonna let this thing get outta hand?

Comment

Fauci: USA can expect millions more to be infected and 100K dead - GTFO, Italy at the peak has only 96K infected and 10.5K dead.

You mean to say that now that we have full mobilization we're gonna let this thing get outta hand?
                                Help me understand why you want to compare the USA with Italy and South Korea. There are numerous reasons for these comparisons to be retarded, and if necessary, I can help you figure that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X