Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post
    I thought we didn't need any ventilators because this thing was under control.
    The 15 or so cases will be gone by the end of next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

The 15 or so cases will be gone by the end of next week.
      It's just one guy, and he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204528572.html

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        They should show Hannity and Laura Ingraham the door as well

Comment

• Speaking of deals that fucked over New York, Trump reportedly has sought coronavirus response advice from Alex Rodriguez.

Comment

• https://i.imgur.com/BaSkI6g.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't get it, are New Yorkers running around French kissing each other?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I think if we give it a month then send in the military to not let anyone from New York in or out, we might be able to open back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

You really are a stupid cunt, aren't you?

Can you point to any evidence at all that Trump understands this crisis, how disease works, how to deploy any sort of effective response, or has any clear direction whatsoever?
                I actually don’t think that any of that has even registered on his radar. He’s obsessed with getting re-elected. His entire strategy was and remains with re-election at the forefront of his thoughts. He denied the severity as long as he could in hopes that his economy wouldn’t be effected. Then, when he had no choice, he flipped 180° and claimed he has handled it better than anyone else ever could have handled it.

Wait. Where have I heard that before? Oh, right? He says that about everything he does. Every. Single. Time.

Now, he wants to end the quarantine and re-open the economy. Why? He’s getting more and more concerned about his election chances in a down economy.

It’s his obsession. His ego literally can’t take the idea of losing. Normally, this would be more annoying than dangerous. But, given the state of our nation during a pandemic, his actions could have very bad repercussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I actually don’t think that any of that has even registered on his radar. He’s obsessed with getting re-elected. His entire strategy was and remains with re-election at the forefront of his thoughts. He denied the severity as long as he could in hopes that his economy wouldn’t be effected. Then, when he had no choice, he flipped 180° and claimed he has handled it better than anyone else ever could have handled it.

Wait. Where have I heard that before? Oh, right? He says that about everything he does. Every. Single. Time.

Now, he wants to end the quarantine and re-open the economy. Why? He’s getting more and more concerned about his election chances in a down economy.

It’s his obsession. His ego literally can’t take the idea of losing. Normally, this would be more annoying than dangerous. But, given the state of our nation during a pandemic, his actions could have very bad repercussions.
                  Sometimes Nash's depth of thought leaves a bit to be desired. Probably best to let him figure it out for himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Sometimes Nash's depth of thought leaves a bit to be desired. Probably best to let him figure it out for himself.
                    You’re like a poor little lost dog in this conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

You’re like a poor little lost dog in this conversation.
                      There's a good chance you will have a meaningful thought sometime in your lifetime, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Trump is an egotistical ass with communication issues.
                        Biden is an egotistical ass with cognitive issues.

I 'm thrilled with the choice.

Yeah no cognitive issues there.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, New York is really skewing our numbers. 6000+ today and it isn't even noon here. They and New Jersey have more than than the rest of the US combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Yeah no cognitive issues there.
                            You think he's worse than Biden?

Because that is the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              Jesus Christ, New York is really skewing our numbers. 6000+ today and it isn't even noon here. They and New Jersey have more than than the rest of the US combined.
                              New Orleans is trying really hard.

Comment

New Orleans is trying really hard.
                                What are their numbers, I don't see them posted?

I'm still hoping this warm weather helps to clear things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X