Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I remember Obama demanding Chris Christie praise him before helping out with Sandy.

Oh wait, no, Obama went to NJ, hugged him and asked how the federal government could help.
    Lemme see if I’m doing this right. Ahem...

Well, you see, Obama was just more of a smooth politician than Trump. Obama knew the fake news media would eat that stuff up. I’m going to say I don’t like it when Trump says things like this, but there’s just something I like about him. Oh, and Cuomo is a liberal.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Please tell us how Joe Biden is worse than Trump....
      Trump is an egotistical ass with communication issues.
      Biden is an egotistical ass with cognitive issues.

I 'm thrilled with the choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Link to where Biden gave himself a A for handling the Ebola Crisis.

Comment

Lol @ thinking Trump's issues aren't cognitive...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

Lol @ thinking Trump's issues aren't cognitive...
            Don't confuse Trump's lack of communication skills with cognition. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Comment

Don't confuse Trump's lack of communication skills with cognition. He knows exactly what he is doing.
              Really? He thinks ending the shutdown on Easter is a good thing for the economy. The fuck doesn't know what the fuck he's doing - he's in over his head.

Comment

You really are a stupid cunt, aren't you?

Can you point to any evidence at all that Trump understands this crisis, how disease works, how to deploy any sort of effective response, or has any clear direction whatsoever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

You really are a stupid cunt, aren't you?

Can you point to any evidence at all that Trump understands this crisis, how disease works, how to deploy any sort of effective response, or has any clear direction whatsoever?
                  Do you see that little (R) next to his name? There it is.

Comment

• Country Cases Cases (today) Deaths Deaths (today) Recovered Active Critical
                    USA 96,920 11,485 1,473 178 2,453 92,994 2,463

So it looks like only 2,463 people are serious that means we may only need 5K-10K ventilators - not 100K as the dems and the liberal media has demanded we get companies like Ford and Tesla to start making.

We already have 15K ventilators in stock and currently deployed. Stop fucking hyperventilating you fucks - stop making Trump look like a genius!
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 03-27-2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Imagine if Obama was giving orders like Trump has been:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
                      As usual with “this” General Motors, things just never seem to work out. They said they were going to give us 40,000 much needed Ventilators, “very quickly”. Now they are saying it will only be 6000, in late April, and they want top dollar. Always a mess with Mary B. Invoke “P”.
                      8:16 AM - Mar 27, 2020
                      Twitter Ads info and privacy
                      32.6K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
                      General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!! @GeneralMotors @Ford
                      8:23 AM - Mar 27, 2020
                      Twitter Ads info and privacy
                      44.5K people are talking about this

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                          So BoJo is the first actual world leader to test positive (or admit to it anyway). He was shaking hands with countless people before this, likely spreading it far and wide among Parliament.

Bolsonaro's entire inner circle tested positive but somehow he doesn't have it, which is hard to believe. Trudeau's wife tested positive but he didn't, which seems unlikely but who knows. Trump tested negative and while I normally don't believe them at all, he's been on TV a lot lately and doesn't show signs of sickness so he's probably in the clear.
                          Speaking of seeing him on TV. That interview where he sadi nope and walked away had me laughing my ass off.

Comment

• I thought we didn't need any ventilators because this thing was under control.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204528572.html

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                                I thought we didn't need any ventilators because this thing was under control.
                                Sure seems like it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X