Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
    More cases than Italy and China now! USA! USA! USA! MAGA!
    No Olympics? No problem. We're still at the top of the podium, motherfuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

My point is, living life is knowingly putting at risk people in danger in all sorts of ways. I can say with almost 100% certainty that this forced isolation and the subsequent unemployment will result in more suicides than coronavirus will kill, where’s the outcry over that? We have sympathy for 76 year old Ethel but not the 27 year old Uber driver? Fuck off.
      Why can't the 27 yr old Uber driver not go get a job at his local Amazon fulfillment center or grocery store right now?

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I disagree. I’ve spent some time thinking about it, and I actually think this could be a big boost. Think about it, what age group is most likely to die from this disease? Boomers. If a shit load of boomers die, their property becomes available and suddenly housing isn’t as much of an issue as it was before. We also might be able to trim a little fat from the budget in the form of pensions/SS/Medicare.

I’m just saying, look at the silver lining.
      Lets not go all supervilian and decide its okay if these people die.

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Look I need to leave my fucking house, okay? I’m running out of stuff to watch on Netflix, my internet sucks right now, I’m about to beat Doom Eternal, I’m dying here.
      Dude you can go for a walk or go pick up food somewhere. Maybe go out in the yard or patio? How you liking Doom Eternal? As a gamer who started with Frogger and Wolfenstien. I'm excited about it. Fun to see all the young kids ask about Doom's "story" and the name of the guy you play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
        Wait, sorry we are 900 behind China. Gotta wait one more day to become Covid-19 International Champions.
        USA with the last minute 3 from the corner........... IT'S GOOD!

Last edited by FuqMizzou; 03-26-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• USA #1 USA #1 USA #1

#WINNING!!!

Suck it China!

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Why can't the 27 yr old Uber driver not go get a job at his local Amazon fulfillment center or grocery store right now?

Lets not go all supervilian and decide its okay if these people die.

Dude you can go for a walk or go pick up food somewhere. Maybe go out in the yard or patio? How you liking Doom Eternal? As a gamer who started with Frogger and Wolfenstien. I'm excited about it. Fun to see all the young kids ask about Doom's "story" and the name of the guy you play.
            Good luck with that.

Its not okay if they die, it’s a fact of life that almost all of them will anyway whether they get coronavirus or not. Look up who’s dying, the overwhelming majority are old people with at least one serious condition. There’s nothing saying these people wouldn’t have been taken out by the flu or just stroked out.

I took a walk around the neighborhood today, it was pretty nice. Doom Eternal is awesome.

Comment

Good luck with that.

Its not okay if they die, it’s a fact of life that almost all of them will anyway whether they get coronavirus or not. Look up who’s dying, the overwhelming majority are old people with at least one serious condition. There’s nothing saying these people wouldn’t have been taken out by the flu or just stroked out.

I took a walk around the neighborhood today, it was pretty nice. Doom Eternal is awesome.
              The grocery stores around here are hiring and actually went up $2 dollars an hour on their wages.

Yes we will all die some day. All age groups and levels of health have been killed by this virus. Old people have weaker immune systems than younger people. This is a novel virus that is more infectious and deadly than the flu. My parents are not expendable.

Yeah Doom Eternal looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

The grocery stores around here are hiring and actually went up $2 dollars an hour on their wages.

Yes we will all die some day. All age groups and levels of health have been killed by this virus. Old people have weaker immune systems than younger people. This is a novel virus that is more infectious and deadly than the flu. My parents are not expendable.

Yeah Doom Eternal looks great.
                Stop being dramatic. This shit has killed 20,000 people globally in three months. Look up how many people have died in general in that span of time, and see where this ranks on the threat radar compared to other causes of death. All this hysteria is exhausting.

Comment

• Trump said that we don't need 30,000 ventilators - and he's right - what the number we don't get from the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 stats is the number of people on ventilators. That number is certainly not 30,000 - in NYC - it's about 1000 because the max number of deaths are 200/day out of a 1000 people that are seriously sick.

I agree with Trump - the press and the dems need to shut the fuck up. We have all the supplies we have.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-151311

Comment

Stop being dramatic. This shit has killed 20,000 people globally in three months. Look up how many people have died in general in that span of time, and see where this ranks on the threat radar compared to other causes of death. All this hysteria is exhausting.
                    I mean, with this logic we shouldn't have cared about 9/11 because only 3k died and there are typically 15k murders in this country every year. Just a statistical blip on the radar.

Comment

• BoJo tests positive

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                        BoJo tests positive
                        Boris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Boris?

Yup

Comment

• So BoJo is the first actual world leader to test positive (or admit to it anyway). He was shaking hands with countless people before this, likely spreading it far and wide among Parliament.

Bolsonaro's entire inner circle tested positive but somehow he doesn't have it, which is hard to believe. Trudeau's wife tested positive but he didn't, which seems unlikely but who knows. Trump tested negative and while I normally don't believe them at all, he's been on TV a lot lately and doesn't show signs of sickness so he's probably in the clear.

Comment

• Cuomo has made other claims that are just political bullshit regarding this business. He has stated NY needs more medical facilities and has demanded Trump do something about it. Turns out, Kentucky and NY have very similar laws regarding this. State law requires an application that proves a company's ability to operate a medical facility that is then presented to the governor of the state to be awarded a certificate for construction of the new facility. His political outrage borders on a clown show.

If you study the circumstances, it's really not a huge surprise that NYC would be the hardest hit. It's the #1 entry point in the US from many countries. And as crowded as many places in NYC are, how hard is it to imagine the ease in which it would spread?

It's easy to use hindsight and declare the obvious about how somebody else should have handled a situation. For most of this, a lot of people have been on tilt about things they know nothing about.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                                Cuomo has made other claims that are just political bullshit regarding this business. He has stated NY needs more medical facilities and has demanded Trump do something about it. Turns out, Kentucky and NY have very similar laws regarding this. State law requires an application that proves a company's ability to operate a medical facility that is then presented to the governor of the state to be awarded a certificate for construction of the new facility. His political outrage borders on a clown show.

If you study the circumstances, it's really not a huge surprise that NYC would be the hardest hit. It's the #1 entry point in the US from many countries. And as crowded as many places in NYC are, how hard is it to imagine the ease in which it would spread?

It's easy to use hindsight and declare the obvious about how somebody else should have handled a situation. For most of this, a lot of people have been on tilt about things they know nothing about.
                                Says the guy who just got done lecturing us about the intricacies of construction law in the state of New York and what the current governor has and has not done.

Comment

Working...
                                X