Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Look I need to leave my fucking house, okay? I’m running out of stuff to watch on Netflix, my internet sucks right now, I’m about to beat Doom Eternal, I’m dying here.
    LOL @ you using cheat codes like IDDQD

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

LOL @ you using cheat codes like IDDQD
      Bitch please, I’m sick with it.

Comment

I don’t know if you like FPS games or not, but give Doom Eternal a try if you do. Shit is awesome.
        I watched the video on it, there is way too much stuff going on in that game for an old guy like me.

Comment

Switch, PS4, PC.
          Fire Emblem, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate are my currents.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I watched the video on it, there is way too much stuff going on in that game for an old guy like me.
            You think that until you play it and realize it’s basically just an exercise in moving around while pressing certain buttons when certain colors flash. It’s some real low brow, high testosterone bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Fire Emblem, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate are my currents.
              Doom, Smash Ultimate, Starcraft 2 here. Recently finished Resident Evil 2 remake.

Comment

Doom, Smash Ultimate, Starcraft 2 here. Recently finished Resident Evil 2 remake.

You play Starcraft online? If so how? My brain doesn’t work fast enough for that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

You play Starcraft online? If so how? My brain doesn’t work fast enough for that shit.
                  Poorly here lately, I’m so out of practice it’s insane. In general though, it’s mostly just learning your match ups/counters, getting your timing down on your build, and pattern recognition. I played a lot of Brood War online in my teen years and most of the stuff you learn in that transfers over reasonably well. Plus I’m quick on the keyboard in general, and that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I barely managed to get to level 6 of Doom classic.

Comment

• Random thought for the day. I was always annoyed at the person who had a cough during a symphony concert. Imagine that next time it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

I barely managed to get to level 6 of Doom classic.
                        My friends dad was one of the first electrical engineers at Garmin behind the owners. First guy I ever knew with two PCs . We used to go to his house and connect the computers with a serial cable so we could play Doom coop.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• More cases than Italy and China now! USA! USA! USA! MAGA!

Comment

• Wait, sorry we are 900 behind China. Gotta wait one more day to become Covid-19 International Champions.

Comment

Are they still killing people and selling their blood on the black market over there? Real paragons of virtue, those Cubans.

How many of those people were on death’s door anyway? Oh, most of them? Funny that you left that little bit of information out, it’s almost like you want this crisis to continue because it furthers your political agenda.

People die all the time. Nobody likes it, but life goes on for the living regardless. This isn’t the bubonic plague or the Spanish flu, it’s a shitty cold with a death rate of like 3% that mostly kills people who were going to die soon anyway. Stop being dramatic and get back to work.
                              Maybe. Are capitalist China and Iran still harvesting and selling people's organs? Is the healthcare plan in capitalist Russia still to drink yourself to death at 50? Capitalism is great, isn't it?

Does it matter? How is limiting human suffering an agenda to oppose? Are you do bored that you feel the need to sacrifice lives just so you can make your boss a little bit richer?

I'll give you a bag of 100 Skittles. They're fine, but 3 of them will kill you. Just sack up and eat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Maybe. Are capitalist China and Iran still harvesting and selling people's organs? Is the healthcare plan in capitalist Russia still to drink yourself to death at 50? Capitalism is great, isn't it?

Does it matter? How is limiting human suffering an agenda to oppose? Are you do bored that you feel the need to sacrifice lives just so you can make your boss a little bit richer?

I'll give you a bag of 100 Skittles. They're fine, but 3 of them will kill you. Just sack up and eat them.
                                Life is a bag of poisonous skittles my man, the sooner you make peace with that and enjoy the ride, the happier you’ll be.

Comment

Working...
                                X