Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.mediaite.com/news/twitte...d-coronavirus/

Whew lads. The Federalist isn't exactly a fringe outlet. Promoting "chicken pox parties" to improve immunity to Coronavirus?

Twitter had to fucking lock their account today.

Comment

• Just the president telling everyone to ignore the news and that the only people who want you to self-isolate are those dirty liberals who only want to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

What I miss?
        When discussing Virginia, Alabama, and Florida and the rest of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
          https://www.mediaite.com/news/twitte...d-coronavirus/

Whew lads. The Federalist isn't exactly a fringe outlet. Promoting "chicken pox parties" to improve immunity to Coronavirus?

Did they miss the memo that you can get it more than once?

If it was once, I'd probably sack up and get it myself.

Comment

https://www.mediaite.com/news/twitte...d-coronavirus/

My parents did that to me when the kid who lived next door got it. Assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

My parents did that to me when the kid who lived next door got it. Assholes.
              They were trying to toughen you up so you didn't turn out to be a little dweeb.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

They were trying to toughen you up so you didn't turn out to be a little dweeb.
                Guess that explains why I’m such a bad ass.

Comment

Just the president telling everyone to ignore the news and that the only people who want you to self-isolate are those dirty liberals who only want to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

The only two words that matter are election success. That’s his greatest fear. You can tell it’s weighing on him. Every day the economy is all but shut down increases his anxiety. He’s truly not concerned with anything but those two words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

The only two words that matter are election success. That’s his greatest fear. You can tell it’s weighing on him. Every day the economy is all but shut down increases his anxiety. He’s truly not concerned with anything but those two words.
                    Sad part is that the stupid among us are still going to vote for this guy, despite it being obvious to anyone with two working eyes that an eggplant would be an upgrade at POTUS. It's amazing how Cuomo is putting on a masterclass in intelligent, rational response to an emergency, while the POTUS can't even run a basic press briefing without doing something utterly stupid.

Comment

Just the president telling everyone to ignore the news and that the only people who want you to self-isolate are those dirty liberals who only want to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

Best case scenario for me, I get a check from the government and get to work in the office again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Best case scenario for me, I get a check from the government and get to work in the office again soon.
                        Until you or a loved one dies of Coronavirus. Or the ensuing 2+ million that die tank the economy and we do this all over again in a couple months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Until you or a loved one dies of Coronavirus. Or the ensuing 2+ million that die tank the economy and we do this all over again in a couple months.
                          I’m not overly concerned.

Comment

• 7/10. 10/10 on the voice though.

Comment

• I will say, I have been enjoying the lock down. You have to understand, I go to 8-12 kids sporting events per week. I got so much shit down around the house last weekend it was unbelievable.

When you go 5 years with no weekends, some downtime is needed.

Comment

• Trump trolls Romney

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...662244352?s=19

Comment

Working...
                                X