Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
    A 40k Dow means I can probably retire at 50.
    Yea, I'd trade all of your moms for comfortably retiring at 50.

Comment

• Have you guys noticed that basically our healthcare system is run by dotheads/pakis? Fuckin every expert on CNN/MSNBC/Fox seems to be some kind of dothead/paki.

Infact Dr. Samnite is a dothead / paki - OBTW, its not racist for a dothead to call a pakistani a paki.

Comment

• I'd trade comfortably retiring at 50 for all of your moms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post
          I'd trade comfortably retiring at 50 for all of your moms.
          My mom is 67 but go wild.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

My mom is 67 but go wild.
            You act like Nash has standards.

Comment

• I'd trade all of you for a Tim Tebow baseball card.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                I'd trade all of you for a Tim Tebow baseball card.
                We know, boomer. Y’all have done that to us your whole lives.

Comment

• Trump has gone from crossing out Corona and replacing it with Chinese to crossing out Chinese in favor of just virus. I guess he got some polling numbers on Asian-American voters in swing states and realized he was shooting himself in the foot by stoking racial resentment against yet another demographic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Yea, I'd trade all of your moms for comfortably retiring at 50.
                    But how will you afford your hand bags?

Comment

• You have to be deeply indoctrinated to think that calling it the Chinese Virus is in any way racist. Then again, it seems like nowadays the definition of what is and isn’t racist seems to hinge largely on your political affiliations.

Comment

• What size font is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                          You have to be deeply indoctrinated to think that calling it the Chinese Virus is in any way racist. Then again, it seems like nowadays the definition of what is and isn’t racist seems to hinge largely on your political affiliations.
                          Why wasn’t he calling it that from Day 1?

I’m still waiting on a reason for the change that isn’t “he’s a dick and was trying to deflect responsibility”

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

But how will you afford your hand bags?
                            With all those dead grandmas, the market will be flooded with cheap hand bags.

Comment

• Trump saying everyone needs to go back to work on the same day Washington and India enact stay at home policies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Why wasn’t he calling it that from Day 1?

I’m still waiting on a reason for the change that isn’t “he’s a dick and was trying to deflect responsibility”
                                Exactly this. If Trump interchanged the two and used Chinese at times or whatever it would look less racist-y. But the fact that he went from calling it exclusively Coronavirus to exclusively Chinese virus almost overnight isn't an accident. Trump, as I said before, does a few things very well. One of them is branding. He wanted everyone to know it was the Chinese virus.

Except then racist incidents against Asian-Americans who vote started cropping up and Trump realized stoking racial resentment against yet another minority group probably wasn't smart in an election year and now just calls it "The Virus".

Comment

Working...
                                X