Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FFS - Dr. Deborah Birx (sp) - the lady with the scarf on the Daily CV briefing has a fever....why the fuck is she allowed to be even in the same room as the president?


    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ng-tsr-vpx.cnn

    Comment


    • President Donald Trump said Monday that the spread of the novel coronavirus in the US is not the fault of Asian-Americans


      HOW DARE HE!!!???????





      Oh wait he said NOT THE FAULT. OK.......my bad

      Comment


      • https://twitter.com/daniel_sweeney/s...005073415?s=21

        Fix this PA and make it permanent.

        Comment


        • Trump literally killing his supporters: https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1242212084647104514

          Comment


          • Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
            Part of it is they don't want to be forced to retool to build ventilators and masks. Once this is over they will have to change back plus they just don't want to be told want to do by the federal government.

            Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Actually DPA isn't the right way to handle any perceived shortages in Ventilators - Car companies can make tanks and planes there just isn't any overlapping skills for them to make ventilators

            I also think the whole situation is overhyped and overblown - Fauci and AOC want to build 1M ventilators and the peak of the Corona Virus has only claimed 500 people in the US.

            Just think about it - more people were shot in the las Vegas shooting than the corona virus has claimed and we're ready to shut down the country but there's nothing we can do about guns?
            We are going to need more and DPA provides a way to light a fire under their ass to make them. More than 43,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases. I live in Dallas County and they were saying how we only have like over 7,300+hospital beds. They shut down Dallas County because if one person gets it they give it on average to 3 people and so on.

            1-> 3 -> 9 -> 27 -> 81 -> 243 -> 729 -> 2,187 -> 6,561 -> 19,683

            Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-24-2020, 01:31 AM.

            Comment


            • I think as a man its important to admit when your initial take on something is wrong. In that light, my initial take on all of this was very wrong. I didn't want to believe it could get this bad and that shutting everything down was overblown. It was not overblown, and Mike DeWine has done a tremendous job of slowing the spread here in Ohio. I tip the cap to him and all other leaders who were aggressive and knew what the initial numbers meant in this situation. Ol Jtrain was very wrong. When you have lived through SARS, MERS, H1N1, Ebola, Swine Flu ect you sort of just get desensitized towards this stuff, but this one was different and im glad I wasn't in charge, because my reaction would have cost extra lives.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                Trump literally killing his supporters: https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1242212084647104514
                I heard they took something like it which was fish tank cleaner.

                Seriously I have a phobia of putting any drug in my body unless I know I need it.

                I have no idea how people just pick up random shit and pop it, to see what it does.

                I literally have to hurt to take one advil, my wife will take 2 to 4 easily no problem.

                Last edited by FuqMizzou; 03-24-2020, 07:54 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                  I think as a man its important to admit when your initial take on something is wrong. In that light, my initial take on all of this was very wrong. I didn't want to believe it could get this bad and that shutting everything down was overblown. It was not overblown, and Mike DeWine has done a tremendous job of slowing the spread here in Ohio. I tip the cap to him and all other leaders who were aggressive and knew what the initial numbers meant in this situation. Ol Jtrain was very wrong. When you have lived through SARS, MERS, H1N1, Ebola, Swine Flu ect you sort of just get desensitized towards this stuff, but this one was different and im glad I wasn't in charge, because my reaction would have cost extra lives.
                  VAULT THIS POST!!!

                  Comment


                  • I guess with global warming I thought, OK, there's a lot of science here saying this is harmful, but I get why some Republicans aren't on board, because it's abstract and large scale and it takes a long time to fuck things up.

                    This is literally in front of them killing people with Coronavirus and they're like, LETS OPEN UP THE ECONOMY! It's then you realize, they place no value on human life.
                    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-24-2020, 01:23 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      I heard they took something like it which was fish tank cleaner.

                      Seriously I have a phobia of putting any drug in my body unless I know I need it.

                      I have no idea how people just pick up random shit and pop it, to see what it does.

                      I literally have to hurt to take one advil, my wife will take 2 to 4 easily no problem.

                      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      Yeah, I'm the same. I'm afraid it will fuck me up mentally or I will become addicted.

                      When my shoulder was all fucked up a couple years ago, I didn't want to take like 1 advil before matches. Finally started doing 1 a match and felt guilty. Apparently Ivansevic said he was taking like 12 a day when he won Wimbledon in his 30's because his shoulder felt like string cheese.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                        I think as a man its important to admit when your initial take on something is wrong. In that light, my initial take on all of this was very wrong. I didn't want to believe it could get this bad and that shutting everything down was overblown. It was not overblown, and Mike DeWine has done a tremendous job of slowing the spread here in Ohio. I tip the cap to him and all other leaders who were aggressive and knew what the initial numbers meant in this situation. Ol Jtrain was very wrong. When you have lived through SARS, MERS, H1N1, Ebola, Swine Flu ect you sort of just get desensitized towards this stuff, but this one was different and im glad I wasn't in charge, because my reaction would have cost extra lives.
                        I was making South Park jokes from the SARS episode about it in January.

                        I switched tunes pretty quick once I heard second hand about the details of the first few cases in Washington.

                        Comment


                        • Pretty crazy that when we had like 2 cases Japan had 1,000 and Korea had 8,000.

                          Yet now we're at 46,000 and they are at 1,200 and 9,000.

                          3rd world country Thailand, full of Chinese, has 800 cases. Singapore and Taiwan are full of Chinese and have less than 1k cases combined.

                          Canada is absolutely full of Chinese people in BC and they have 2k cases as a country, lol.


                          Can't stress enough how important testing/isolation is as a strategy and that we really could shut this thing down now. I've never seen a better argument for killing the Federal government's power than this. State/Local governments/private sector are all doing more with less resources.
                          Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-24-2020, 01:33 AM.

                          Comment


                          • What’s bullshit it that we’re relying on every state to adopt their own rules. It’s going to delay the whole process. I want PA to ban interstate travel from any state that isn’t enacting some sort of stay at home order. Fuck this this.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                              Pretty crazy that when we had like 2 cases Japan had 1,000 and Korea had 8,000.

                              Yet now we're at 46,000 and they are at 1,200 and 9,000.

                              3rd world country Thailand, full of Chinese, has 800 cases. Singapore and Taiwan are full of Chinese and have less than 1k cases combined.

                              Canada is absolutely full of Chinese people in BC and they have 2k cases as a country, lol.


                              Can't stress enough how important testing/isolation is as a strategy and that we really could shut this thing down now. I've never seen a better argument for killing the Federal government's power than this. State/Local governments/private sector are all doing more with less resources.

                              It’s a joke at this point what the federal government has done. We’re the richest country in the world and we can’t even iron down testing the same way others have with a two month warning.

                              Comment


                              • https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...129346050?s=21


                                TTU, your thoughts?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X