Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump has tweeted nearly 100x today about cable news and is currently beefing with the governor of Illinois. LOL you can't make this shit up. I don't think there is a single person in this country less-suited to run the country during a crisis than Donald Trump. A terrible idiot who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and lashes out at anyone who is remotely critical of him or his ideas.

Comment

• Rand Paul while waiting results of his test was still going to the Senate gym.

1) what a dumb cunt

2) why is the senate gym open?

Comment

• Do you think the threat of Corona Virus will ever go away until we get the vaccine? I think stay at home will last for a year. This is unless we decide that our way of life > sacrificing sick old people

Fuck this shit - all because some fucking chinese dude decided to eat bat soup.
        Last edited by sctrojan; 03-22-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
          So rich people that are above the law can enjoy their karma.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Do you think the threat of Corona Virus will ever go away until we get the vaccine? I think stay at home will last for a year. This is unless we decide that our way of life > sacrificing sick old people

Fuck this shit - all because some fucking chinese dude decided to eat bat soup.
            I doubt the stay at home lasts a year, or even remotely close to that. China is already back open for business.

The travel ban might.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
              Rand Paul while waiting results of his test was still going to the Senate gym.

1) what a dumb cunt

Here had lunch with the other senators.

Comment

• I'm obviously not rooting for anyone to catch the Rona. I'm just saying that I'm probably not going to lose any sleep if any of the ghouls in Washington catch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  Trump has tweeted nearly 100x today about cable news and is currently beefing with the governor of Illinois. LOL you can't make this shit up. I don't think there is a single person in this country less-suited to run the country during a crisis than Donald Trump. A terrible idiot who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and lashes out at anyone who is remotely critical of him or his ideas.
                  Well... Fauci’s days are likely numbered.

“I can’t jump in front of the microphone and push him down,” Fauci said, referencing Trump. “Okay, he said it. Let’s try and get it corrected for the next time.”
                  That’s the very type of thing Trump considers to be disloyalty. This guy has a Herculean, Sisyphean task ahead of him. He has to contradict a man who cannot stand to be contradicted, and who’s ego is tied to convincing himself that he’s the smartest guy in the room.

Fauci has said he does not believe it should be referenced as Chinese or China virus and said he will not refer to it as such. Again, a dangerous approach, when dealing with a person such as Trump, for whom branding is very important.

More disturbing, Fauci has become visibly disturbed by Trump’s remarks, and can be seen covering his face as Trump mentioned the Deep State Department. Again... how long until Trump decides he needs another yes man in place?

The truth is that Trump needs to let his ego go during this outbreak and rely on the scientist who actually is the smartest guy in the room. I’m just not confident that he has that much restraint. I’m shocked that he hasn’t already fired him, as he’s more or less had to correct Trump on just about everything thus far.

“I like this stuff. You know, my uncle he was at MIT. He taught for like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand. Every one of these doctors said how do you know so much about this? Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president...”
                  How can a guy who says shit like this be the guy leading our country during this outbreak? I’m just saying... when Fauci is fired, it’s because he’s smarter than Trump — a fact of which Trump is aware — and Trump decides he doesn’t want his base to figure it out as well.

Comment

• So Trump is mocking Mitt Romney who is under self quarantine for Coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Well... Fauci’s days are likely numbered.
                      https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...after-15-days/

Dr Fauci is about to be replaced with @steph93065

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...after-15-days/

Dr Fauci is about to be replaced with @steph93065
                        Or someone just like her.

Comment

• Working from home again today. Got an email essentially saying the company is not doing well and I’m running out of things to do. I did have some good oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, though.

I swear to God, if I get laid off, I’m going to trade school and becoming an electrician or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            Working from home again today. Got an email essentially saying the company is not doing well and I’m running out of things to do. I did have some good oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, though.

I swear to God, if I get laid off, I’m going to trade school and becoming an electrician or something.
                            A bunch of our jobsites are getting shut down. Working on being declared an essential business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

A bunch of our jobsites are getting shut down. Working on being declared an essential business.
                              At least then I’d have Union representation and get to go outside every once and awhile.

Comment

• I wonder how far we'll take this? I understand flattening the curve and all, but if this results in a complete decimation of our entire economy then I'd rather we just shoot grandma.

Comment

Working...
                                X