Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we've seen enough history to know that trump is a big fat massive orange sloppy vagina.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FuqMizzou; 03-21-2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Bro. The guy sucks. It’s not TDS to call out his suckiness. TDS is a nice little term for those who like what he’s doing to use as a dysphemism against those who don’t. But, that doesn’t make it real or as ubiquitous as some would have you think. The guy is a piece of shit in just about every way possible. History will not be kind to him.
      As bad as he is, and yes, I agree he is a grade A asshole but not everything he does should be taken in the worst light possible. You know, some of his efforts may actually be genuine.

That said, I'll be happy when he exits the office as well. Even though I think there are possible worse alternatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

As bad as he is, and yes, I agree he is a grade A asshole but not everything he does should be taken in the worst light possible. You know, some of his efforts may actually be genuine.

That said, I'll be happy when he exits the office as well. Even though I think there are possible worse alternatives.
        If you think Biden is worse then your "he is a grade A asshole" statement rings hollow....because our choice is Biden or Trump - there's no 3rd party candidate yet - your wet dream Tulsi has endorsed Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

If you think Biden is worse then your "he is a grade A asshole" statement rings hollow....because our choice is Biden or Trump - there's no 3rd party candidate yet - your wet dream Tulsi has endorsed Biden
          Not as hollow as your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Name me an example of Trump being truly selfless, altruistic and charitable. Any example in his 74 years of life.

This is a guy who, upon finding out his son Eric's charity golf tournament at Trump Bedminster for children at St. Jude's wasn't paying green fees, scolded his son and forced the charity to pay the few thousand dollars in green fees. Trump found out he was inadvertently donating an opportunity cost to kids with cancer and got mad about it and stopped it. That's the type of person he is.

Comment

• I’m watching cbs morning show and they just brought Ted Koppel out to get a parade of doctors saying they’d give a ventilator to a sick person in their 20s over his old ass. What a load of fear mongering.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

The issue is Trump is again giving a false sense of hope to the people and may be making things worse. If people think a cure/vaccine is right around the corner, they might not be as careful about social distancing or any of that. And if that cure doesn't come to fruition and all of those people stopped social distancing, then things are infinitely worse.

Trump, for the duration of this, has consistently gambled that it won't be as bad. And it's having devastating consequences. Look at South Korea. They didn't gamble, prepared for the absolute worst, and have it under control. They had their first case the same day as we did and we have a looong ways to go.
                The issue is Trump said the names of the drugs out loud about the anecdotal evidence. Now people with Lupus can't get their medicine. I suspect because the wealth privilege people like the NBA players probably purchased it all or Doctors might be writing prescriptions to their families.

Trump did downplay it before taking it more seriously as the days have gone on. South Korea was also more prepared because they dealt with things like SARS before previously. Also South Korea is just 51+ million people that is less than the populations of just California and Texas combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

The issue is Trump said the names of the drugs out loud about the anecdotal evidence. Now people with Lupus can't get their medicine. I suspect because the wealth privilege people like the NBA players probably purchased it all or Doctors might be writing prescriptions to their families.

Trump did downplay it before taking it more seriously as the days have gone on. South Korea was also more prepared because they dealt with things like SARS before previously. Also South Korea is just 51+ million people that is less than the populations of just California and Texas combined.
                  Yeah well, I didn't think about Lupus. Where's House when you need him?

Trump tweeting that out is all sorts of awful. If he wasn't POTUS, Twitter would have flagged and removed it. That's the timeline we're in.

Comment

• Anyone else LMFAOing at all of the "totally real" Chinese discrimination stories on Twitter?

Comment

• Rand Paul has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                        Rand Paul has it.
                        So its only repubs getting the Covid?

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                          Anyone else LMFAOing at all of the "totally real" Chinese discrimination stories on Twitter?
                          Is it any coincidence we don't have any asians on this board?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Is it any coincidence we don't have any asians on this board?
                            Shut up Patel, you're an asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Shut up Patel, you're an asian.
                              I meant slanty eyes you goddamned redneck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                                Rand Paul has it.
                                Only Republican to vote against the first COVID bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X