Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Stop being a pussy pajeet, violence is a part of nature. Trust me, if shit gets bad enough, you’re gonna wish you spent some time learning how to fish,
    +1 for Pajeet!

But in all honesty - what kind of a mad max world are you envisioning. we can grow meat and veggies in labs. I-can't-believe-its-not-meat is made from veggies without hurting any animals that may or may not be able to have feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

+1 for Pajeet!

But in all honesty - what kind of a mad max world are you envisioning. we can grow meat and veggies in labs. I-can't-believe-its-not-meat is made from veggies without hurting any animals that may or may not be able to have feelings.
      I’m not envisioning anything, I just love to fish. Have you never gone bass fishing on a beautiful day? It’s a very liberating experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I’m not envisioning anything, I just love to fish. Have you never gone bass fishing on a beautiful day? It’s a very liberating experience.
        Ive gone mackerel fishing off the coast of Brighton, England - it was so easy it got boring after a while - in fact my buddy threw over a line with bare hooks and he caught two

Comment

• How the holy fuck does Russia have only 1 death and 308 cases?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            How the holy fuck does Russia have only 1 death and 308 cases?
            Russia is a lot like China. They love fun with numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

The issue is Trump is again giving a false sense of hope to the people and may be making things worse. If people think a cure/vaccine is right around the corner, they might not be as careful about social distancing or any of that. And if that cure doesn't come to fruition and all of those people stopped social distancing, then things are infinitely worse.

Trump, for the duration of this, has consistently gambled that it won't be as bad. And it's having devastating consequences. Look at South Korea. They didn't gamble, prepared for the absolute worst, and have it under control. They had their first case the same day as we did and we have a looong ways to go.
              The media has taken up all the slack for gloom and doom. Perhaps the thinking is more toward pushing positive thought in order to cut down on panic.

Think of the toilet paper!

Comment

Trump pushing dangerous misinformation right now like a fucking idiot -

Trump isn't completley wrong - but Fauci is unnecessarily being a nervous nelly......this shit works.

To quote:

It’s like having an extra bolt on your front door, but it doesn’t keep the pathogen from kicking the door down. Think of it as “
                flattening the curve” inside the body, giving the immune system time to catch up.
                Last edited by sctrojan; 03-21-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

If he can't handle that question, or if such a question sets him off like that, then he shouldn't be up there in the first place. Trump is outright lying to the public and has been for months and he finally got a tough-ish question and thinks it is outlandish enough to personally attack the reporter. Context or none, answer the question like a reasonable adult. We didn't see Obama or Romney or McCain or Hillary lashing out like that when faced with difficult questions. Get real.

I mean, if Alexander suggested Barron was retarded right before that, then sure, Trump could personally attack him like he did. Short of that, no.
                  Well no shit he shouldn't be up there in the first place. He shouldn't be President because he's a reality TV show host and not a leader. If he had any skill he could have turned that question around on Alexander. What's wrong with giving people hope Peter? Etc.

Even Glenn Greenwald who hates Feinstein thought looping Feinstein in with the rest was a stretch. Burr and Loeffler caught the brunt of it because they were by far the most egregious examples. Burr was caught on a secret recording talking about changing business plans to wealthy donors while saying nothing to the public and dumping his own stock. Loeffler had not made any transactions for the prior 6 months but then dumped 17 stocks and bought two telecom stocks, including Citrix, immediately after that briefing. Like, come the fuck on.

As for Feinstein:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-s...125412669.html

I dunno. Seems like sort of an innocuous stock to dump in prep for a pandemic. If she dumped airline stock and bought into Zoom you'd have a strong case.
                  I personally think all the Senators should be investigated both Republican and Democrats that traded stock. But I get it not everyone wants to hold members of both parties accountable.

What about Feinstein's husband selling high? "Her husband sold $1,000,001 to $5 million worth of Allogene shares on Feb. 18, according to financial disclosures." Inhofe sold less than half the stock that Feinstein did but he's a Republican. Burr was egregious stock sell off especially paired with warning wealthy donors. Loeffler at least has the excuse of third party financial advisers run everything which appears to be Feinstein's and Inhofe's excuse as well

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

The media has taken up all the slack for gloom and doom. Perhaps the thinking is more toward pushing positive thought in order to cut down on panic.

Think of the toilet paper!
                    Perhaps "the media" is just telling the truth and the truth is this is going to be a terrible few months for America and Trump has lied to us about the severity of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I personally think all the Senators should be investigated both Republican and Democrats that traded stock. But I get it not everyone wants to hold members of both parties accountable.
                      Oh come on dude. I even pointed out Perdue probably wasn't insider trading because he bought an airline stock. Maybe Feinstein is guilty here and if so, hang her. I'm not a fan at all so no sweat off my back. As I said, I was going to make this partisan but didn't initially because I knew that of all the Dems, fucking Feinstein is probably the one who would get popped because she's a corrupt piece of shit.

Comment

• Comment

• I had to quit watching espn because every headline was virus related on the crawl. Need a break for grimness.

Comment

Perhaps "the media" is just telling the truth and the truth is this is going to be a terrible few months for America and Trump has lied to us about the severity of it.
                            That’s just silly. How can you not buy into the narrative of Trump being calm, cool and collected in the face of an existential crisis? A narrative that has Trump out in front of all of this... courageously fighting the Enemy of the People as they attempt to sow discord with their fanciful dystopian propaganda explaining just how bad this virus could be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

That’s just silly. How can you not buy into the narrative of Trump being calm, cool and collected in the face of an existential crisis? A narrative that has Trump out in front of all of this... courageously fighting the Enemy of the People as they attempt to sow discord with their fanciful dystopian propaganda explaining just how bad this virus could be.
                              Of everybody on this site, it kinda surprises me to know you are the most infected by TDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                                Of everybody on this site, it kinda surprises me to know you are the most infected by TDS.
                                Bro. The guy sucks. It’s not TDS to call out his suckiness. TDS is a nice little term for those who like what he’s doing to use as a dysphemism against those who don’t. But, that doesn’t make it real or as ubiquitous as some would have you think. The guy is a piece of shit in just about every way possible. History will not be kind to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X