Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    It’s almost like Trump will handle something badly and say something stupid to deflect from whatever the real problem is.

Kind of like how he managed his businesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

TTU like a prophet over here. But I guess that Harvard epidemiologist's paper doesn't count as media.
      China self quarantined and nobody was allowed to travel even within China.

The spread of Covid is from US Nationals returning home or Italian nationals returning home or Iranian nationals returning home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Did you actually read any of that or even take any of it seriously? Because it doesn’t exactly back you up as well as you think it does.
        Cough

Comment

• So my cousin was feeling a little sick and decided to go to the doctor and get checked out. The doctor told her to stay home until at least mid April and she’s gotten 3 calls from Joe Manchin’s office today regarding testing. The state of WV is (surprise surprise) not on top of shit, so getting her a test could be hard. Good news is her symptoms are pretty mild.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
            So my cousin was feeling a little sick and decided to go to the doctor and get checked out. The doctor told her to stay home until at least mid April and she’s gotten 3 calls from Joe Manchin’s office today regarding testing. The state of WV is (surprise surprise) not on top of shit, so getting her a test could be hard. Good news is her symptoms are pretty mild.
            How did your cousin contract the COVID?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

How did your cousin contract the COVID?
              No idea. Her daughter went to NYC but she doesn’t seem sick, and her son barely leaves the basement so it’s not him. Boyfriend travels a lot for work, so maybe him?

Comment

No idea. Her daughter went to NYC but she doesn’t seem sick, and her son barely leaves the basement so it’s not him. Boyfriend travels a lot for work, so maybe him?
                praying she recovers. Have her take the Malaria Pills (chloroquin) that Trump said shows some promising effects. Actually that was what the Chinese found to be effective in combating the high fever and aches.....so Trump's not wrong about it.

Comment

• WV governor Jim Justice just told us: “go catch a trout, it’ll make you feel better”

God I love this state sometimes.

Comment

WV governor Jim Justice just told us: “go catch a trout, it’ll make you feel better”

God I love this state sometimes.
                    Poor trout lose their lives just to make people feel better. How cruel is that?

Comment

Poor trout lose their lives just to make people feel better. How cruel is that?
                      You can catch and release if you want. Besides, fish don’t have feelings.

Comment

You can catch and release if you want. Besides, fish don’t have feelings.
                        What's the point of tearing the poor fish's mouth with a hook for pure fun? That's cruelty to living beings.

Go plant some trees instead - learn how to code

Comment

What's the point of tearing the poor fish's mouth with a hook for pure fun? That's cruelty to living beings.

Go plant some trees instead - learn how to code
                          Stop being a pussy pajeet, violence is a part of nature. Trust me, if shit gets bad enough, you’re gonna wish you spent some time learning how to fish,

Comment

Cough
                            POS politician plays POS politician games.

Again, the airlines shut down before Trump did. This very board was calling for the shutdown of travel from China well before Trump did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

POS politician plays POS politician games.

Again, the airlines shut down before Trump did. This very board was calling for the shutdown of travel from China well before Trump did.
                              Well I can’t say shit, I openly mocked dynasty and others over this whole thing. Still don’t think it’s a big enough deal to grind the entire planet to a halt, but hey, I don’t have all the info either. I do know however that if it made Trump do a 180 from “it’s just a flu bro” to “shut it all down, now” it must be worse than anyone is telling us. Pic related.

Comment

• Everything is fine, Trump is doing a great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X