Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Vegas. This is trippy.

    https://imgur.com/r/pics/ReovD3t
    Next up is the Securitrons led by Mr. House.

    Comment


    • If the Dems actually block the Trump bucks, the whole party is absolutely fucked in November. Back down guys, you’re not winning this one with propaganda and determination.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        If the Dems actually block the Trump bucks, the whole party is absolutely fucked in November. Back down guys, you’re not winning this one with propaganda and determination.
        Yeah. I’m over all these idiots playing politics. The Democrats don’t want to give Trump a win. It’s as simple as that. I know tons of people in the restaurant industry for whom that money could actually save them. Yet, their politicians are just as worried about Trump’s polling numbers as he is.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          If the Dems actually block the Trump bucks, the whole party is absolutely fucked in November. Back down guys, you’re not winning this one with propaganda and determination.
          Aren't the people blocking it Republicans? I'm not paying that much attention.

          https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1240403310768721920

          This certainly seems like McConnell is saying it's his way or the highway on this. I don't fault Pelosi for telling him to fuck off.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DPR View Post

            Aren't the people blocking it Republicans? I'm not paying that much attention.

            https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1240403310768721920

            This certainly seems like McConnell is saying it's his way or the highway on this. I don't fault Pelosi for telling him to fuck off.
            No, Pelosi and Schumer have both openly shit on the idea of sending checks to every American. The Dems are going to have to capitulate whether they like it or not, if that means being Mitch’s bitch again, so be it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

              Yeah. I’m over all these idiots playing politics. The Democrats don’t want to give Trump a win. It’s as simple as that. I know tons of people in the restaurant industry for whom that money could actually save them. Yet, their politicians are just as worried about Trump’s polling numbers as he is.
              And that’s precisely how the vast majority of Americans will see it. You can hate Trump all you want, but if he’s offering help you need in a crisis and your side’s “leaders” are blocking it, best case scenario you have to stay home in November.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                No, Pelosi and Schumer have both openly shit on the idea of sending checks to every American. The Dems are going to have to capitulate whether they like it or not, if that means being Mitch’s bitch again, so be it.
                Links to any of this?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  And that’s precisely how the vast majority of Americans will see it. You can hate Trump all you want, but if he’s offering help you need in a crisis and your side’s “leaders” are blocking it, best case scenario you have to stay home in November.
                  I love it when you pretend to know exactly how all of America will think.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DPR View Post

                    Links to any of this?
                    Schumer: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ks/ar-BB11mLFH

                    Pelosi: https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...virus-pandemic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DPR View Post

                      I love it when you pretend to know exactly how all of America will think.
                      Okay, explain to me how the millions of people who rely on tips and low wage jobs to survive will forgive the Democratic Party for stonewalling aid to them during a crisis.

                      The floor is yours.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DPR View Post

                        Links to any of this?
                        I actually saw something about Schumer being against it, and instead wanting the money to bolster unemployment.

                        Comment


                        • Oh. And guess what? The Internet is being taxed like never before, as more and more people are at home streaming. This could go from worse to unimaginably worse.

                          Comment


                          • Speaking of fake news...

                            Comment


                            • Schumer said expanding UE benefits would be more effective. I dunno, doesn't seem unreasonable.

                              Separately, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) supports a more targeted approach to those hit hardest by any economic downturn, as opposed to money sent to every American, and Pelosi wants this done via refundable tax credits, expanded unemployment, and possibly direct cash payments as well.
                              I mean, again doesn't seem that unreasonable.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                                Okay, explain to me how the millions of people who rely on tips and low wage jobs to survive will forgive the Democratic Party for stonewalling aid to them during a crisis.

                                The floor is yours.
                                Because Democrats want to give them aid, but differ with Trump on how to go about it? You're acting like Trump has the checks in the mail and Nancy is at the post office slashing the carrier trucks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X