Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

The funny thing is if all these steps we’re taking work and the virus is somewhat contained dumbasses like Pollaski will declare victory that it was overblown from the start.
    Same with people who don't vaccinate and declare victory due to herd immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      I’m likely going to be calling clients throughout the day as opposed to making in-person calls. It sucks. But, it’s likely not the most responsible thing to visit place after place after place. I’d likely be seen as the outbreak monkey.
      That would be an improvement over being known as a Dookie, so there's that.

Comment

I’m likely going to be calling clients throughout the day as opposed to making in-person calls. It sucks. But, it’s likely not the most responsible thing to visit place after place after place. I’d likely be seen as the outbreak monkey.
        But how do they get their pizza through the phone?

Comment

• Sure was nice getting to work today with the reduced traffic.

Louisiana might actually get shit done now that its government is basically shut down. /sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

But how do they get their pizza through the phone?
            You know? I don’t know. Perhaps you could give me some hints.

Comment

The funny thing is if all these steps we’re taking work and the virus is somewhat contained dumbasses like Pollaski will declare victory that it was overblown from the start.
              See: Y2K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

10 years from now, we'll be laughing at some the steps taken. Some were definitely needed(Cutting down on mass gatherings, encouraging people who could stay home to do so), but you are seeing people go utterly insane. The one thing this has reaffirmed is that the typical American is a selfish, blissfully ignorant moron. Whether it's the hoarding and stupidity at the local grocery store, people justifying anti-social behavior in regards to same, it's all the same.
                I went to the store yesterday at my normal time that I have been doing for over 20 years. It's great, because there is hardly no one there. Yesterday, however, it was full of morons scooping everything up they could. They limited toilet paper to one pack per person. There were people literally arguing over that shit(no pun intended.) I imagine this is what it's like for Floridians when a big hurricane is about to hit.

Comment

You know? I don’t know. Perhaps you could give me some hints.
                  I toss all of my deliveries into the sewers and tell the customer they must have already ate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

I went to the store yesterday at my normal time that I have been doing for over 20 years.
                    OK Boomer

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I toss all of my deliveries into the sewers and tell the customer they must have already ate it.
                      Fair.

Comment

• Philly now on lockdown. No bars, or dining in. Takeout/delivery allowed till March 27 at the earliest. Probably will last longer. Gonna be a strange few weeks.

Comment

Philly now on lockdown. No bars, or dining in. Takeout/delivery allowed till March 27 at the earliest. Probably will last longer. Gonna be a strange few weeks.
                          So they closed all the gyms in LA - and then they tell you that coronavirus doesn't affect the healthy.

Comment

Philly now on lockdown. No bars, or dining in. Takeout/delivery allowed till March 27 at the earliest. Probably will last longer. Gonna be a strange few weeks.
                            All of Maryland is the same. Shit's going to be fucking eerie for a while.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                                56 dead, 2000 infected.
                                I think they will eventually contain the spread, but how long till we get there?
                                Wow - Dynasty was doing the board a favor posting daily running totals.

Comment

Working...
                                X