Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

What the fuck is wrong with you? You are a motherfucking piece of shit - the EU came to our rescue on 9/11 and this is how you treat them in their hour of need

Seriously Trump has taught you fucking trump voters to hate our friends - just like W taught you to hate French Fries and French wine. What a fucking gullible buffoon you sound iBleed.
    First priority is containment and preventing more infected from coming here. Worry about aiding others when the spreading stops inside our own borders

But spare me the "but.....but.... you didnt consult us!" Nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I don't believe any numbers coming out of China.

I sympathize, but if they’re lying about the numbers everyone is.

Comment

• LMFAO. Babylon Bee at it again

https://babylonbee.com/news/psa-stop...st-terminology

Comment

• Fabio Wajngarten, a spokesperson for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, has tested positive for COVID-19 after meeting with President Donald Trump last week.

Reuters reported on Wednesday that Wajngarten was being tested for the the novel coronavirus.

Brazilian media confirmed on Thursday that Wajngarten’s test results are positive for COVID-19.
          .https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/bra...at-mar-a-lago/

I'm sure president double cheeseburger will be fine. He's young and well known for being healthy.

Comment

• The fv site is giving me ads with this virus looking thing telling me how to make money after the market crashes which is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post
              that was supposed to be clever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

It's Babylon Bee. The conservative Onion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

That was the site pbs would post all the time so take that however you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

First priority is containment and preventing more infected from coming here. Worry about aiding others when the spreading stops inside our own borders

But spare me the "but.....but.... you didnt consult us!" Nonsense.
                    Spare me the faux righteous outrage when USA didn't consult the Europeans and the Europeans had to to bail our asses out of places like Niger

Comment

• Local Atlanta school districts are closing after Friday. We’re going to be in lockdown like Italy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        Local Atlanta school districts are closing after Friday. We’re going to be in lockdown like Italy.
                        Our local district just closed through the rest of March. Same for non-essential personnel at work.

Comment

• At the rate things are accelerating, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw full scale lockdowns of some major cities soon. I know one thing, my ass is working from home for the foreseeable future and sitting on my small stash. There may not be any recorded cases in WV, but I don’t trust human behavior in fucked up/chaotic circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            At the rate things are accelerating, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw full scale lockdowns of some major cities soon. I know one thing, my ass is working from home for the foreseeable future and sitting on my small stash. There may not be any recorded cases in WV, but I don’t trust human behavior in fucked up/chaotic circumstances.
                            Damn, I didn't realize that NO ONE wants to go to West Virginia. That pays dividends in these trying times.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Damn, I didn't realize that NO ONE wants to go to West Virginia. That pays dividends in these trying times.
                              You’re damn straight it does.

Comment

• BTW, any of our posters here come down with teh virus? C'mon who has a cough and a bit of the sniffles? Fess up

Comment

Working...
                                X