Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only problem is hope Im not quarantined on my return - sent of to some military facility for 2 weeks.

Comment

• The ban in insanely stupid because anyone can get from Europe to the U.K. to the US no problem. Do they not know how EU borders work?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Oh fuck - Im in Vienna and flying back to LA on Friday - Trump just fucking announced suspension of ALL flights from Europe starting Friday at midnight.

Q: does Friday midnight mean 12:00 between Thu and Friday or midnight between Friday and Saturday?

What a fucking idiot - UK has more Corona Virus than any other European nation except Italy and just because he has his Trump hotels in UK he has kept UK off the list.
        Thanks for taking one for the team. Thabk you for your service. Enjoy your long stay in Europe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
          The ban in insanely stupid because anyone can get from Europe to the U.K. to the US no problem. Do they not know how EU borders work?
          I have a feeling this has been accounted for, ie cooperation with the UK government to not allow travel to the U.S. and vice versa. Not exactly hard to block people based on their passport.

Comment

• Also, I just want to say: Who’s dumb now, faggots? Fortress WV will never fall.

Comment

• The best way to handle this if you get it is to keep your BAC at 2.0 until the virus wants out or dies.

Comment

• So the White House had to walk back 3 key statements from Trump's 10 minute address. It was written prepared remarks but he either misread them because he's an idiot or Stephen Miller didn't bother consulting with anyone.

Insurance companies are not waiving copays for treatment.

European ban does not include cargo (the most WTF one).

American citizens are exempt from the European ban, so I really don't know what good this will do besides hurt US tourism.

All in all, a pretty stupid speech spoken by a man who looked like he was legitimately terrified and didn't know what was going to happen next.

Comment

• Notice that that travel ban doesn't include Russia or Ireland or UK - basically Trump is a motherfucking piece of shit.

The ban also does not apply to all of Europe but to nations in the Schengen zone. That includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                    So the White House had to walk back 3 key statements from Trump's 10 minute address. It was written prepared remarks but he either misread them because he's an idiot or Stephen Miller didn't bother consulting with anyone.

Insurance companies are not waiving copays for treatment.

European ban does not include cargo (the most WTF one).

American citizens are exempt from the European ban, so I really don't know what good this will do besides hurt US tourism.

All in all, a pretty stupid speech spoken by a man who looked like he was legitimately terrified and didn't know what was going to happen next.
                    Can't wait for President Joe Biden....but knowing Trump - he'll cancel the elections due to Corona Virus Emergency- You just wait and see - this shit is happening.

Comment

• https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...aps-and-cases/

Notice how all the shithole countries are spared from Corona Virus - they may have reported infections but no deaths.

Comment

Not funny guys - I am freaking out here -I had come to Austria to ski and to see some friends in Vienna.

Luckily the ban doesn't apply to US citizens and permanent residents.

Just to prove Im in Vienna:

Vienna
                        Thursday 03:00
                        Clear with periodic clouds

I've been to Vienna 5 times in the last decade and every time I was there I posted on FV a total of zero times.

Go eat some wurst and schnitzel and have a Stiegl.

Also, isn't it like 5am there? WTF are you doing up?

Comment

I've been to Vienna 5 times in the last decade and every time I was there I posted on FV a total of zero times.

Go eat some wurst and schnitzel and have a Stiegl.

Also, isn't it like 5am there? WTF are you doing up?
                          I got a text from my wife that Trump closed down the border so Im here freaking out - but clearly Trump is a fucking retard since State Dept said American citizens are ok to come back

Comment

I got a text from my wife that Trump closed down the border so Im here freaking out - but clearly Trump is a fucking retard since State Dept said American citizens are ok to come back
                            No, tell fellow citizens to stay there until this blows over.

Comment

So the White House had to walk back 3 key statements from Trump's 10 minute address. It was written prepared remarks but he either misread them because he's an idiot or Stephen Miller didn't bother consulting with anyone.
                              Like pretty much everything else, I'm guessing he just winged it. No rehearsal, just talk. Fuck notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

Like pretty much everything else, I'm guessing he just winged it. No rehearsal, just talk. Fuck notes.

Nah, you could tell he was reading off of a prompter. He looked like he was a hostage reading a ransom note. Its like it physically pains him when he has to do POTUS stuff and not just talk shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X