Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
    Well my mother is flying to California because even thought all the work she does is on the computer they want her there in person rather than remotely. If she gets Coronavius I'm going to sue them.
    She's in healthcare - she knew what she was getting into

Comment

• So...3038 / 85500

first US death
      chicago, NYC, added to confirmed list
      but only 126 deaths have occurred outside China.

edit: as I was typing, second death in Washington state.
      Last edited by DynastyFSU2; 03-01-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
        So...3038 / 85500

first US death
        chicago, NYC, added to confirmed list
        but only 126 deaths have occurred outside China.

edit: as I was typing, second death in Washington state.
        "The second death was a man in his 70s in the Seattle area who had underlying health conditions."

Comment

• Gen Xers can't figure out how to gather wealth, so they developed a virus to kill off the Boomers to inherit theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
            Gen Xers can't figure out how to gather wealth, so they developed a virus to kill off the Boomers to inherit theirs.
            This could also read "Boomers created a system to rob the future from all the other generations, so God sent a plague to bring everything back into balance."

Comment

• Dynasty, patient tested positive for Coronavirus in Sarasota.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                Gen Xers can't figure out how to gather wealth, so they developed a virus to kill off the Boomers to inherit theirs.
                I've been rooting for gitmo but coronavirus taking out the boomers is certainly more political expedient. I'm on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by md21 View Post
                  Dynasty, patient tested positive for Coronavirus in Sarasota.
                  2 actually. But I don't live there.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

She's in healthcare - she knew what she was getting into
                    She is like a Team Lead Systems Analyst not a nurse or Doctor.

Also my brother in law's boss just went to Seattle where they have had those cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by md21 View Post
                      Dynasty, patient tested positive for Coronavirus in Sarasota.
                      Probably just Gooneria.

Comment

• Adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader dies after contracting coronavirus

Trump claims victory

Comment

• If Trump wants to screw the dems, he should declare gatherings of more than 10 people illegal. This way nobody gets to hold any rallies

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                            If Trump wants to screw the dems, he should declare gatherings of more than 10 people illegal. This way nobody gets to hold any rallies
                            Dems are only getting 8-10 people showing up anyway. It would be useless.

Comment

• Estimates in Seattle area now are at around 500+ infected with 8 deaths. (7 of them in old people).

Thankfully my wife's co-worker whose son had it tested negative(although based on San Antonio, that's not 100% foolproof). My wife does have a cough(without fever), but it's likely because our son has been in daycare and coughing into our mouths at every opportunity and not coronavirus.

The grocery stores were mostly out of things like spaghetti and rice and I don't think any store left in Seattle has hand sanitizer.

I bought a thing of Clorox wipes for my car and a few supplies, but nothing crazy. Just washing my hands like a madman and going to stay at home a bit more often.

All that said, I'm still going out to a quick happy hour with my buddies tonight.
                              Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-02-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• We need to build a big, beautiful wall. Around Washington.

Comment

Working...
                                X