• Quarantine the PAC 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      Quarantine the PAC 12.
      LMFAO

Comment

Quarantine the PAC 12.
        As far as being competitive, they've already managed that on their own.

Comment

• Mike Pence makes it abundantly clear it's Trump who is making all the brave decisions. Please don't can him on the 2020 ticket.

Comment

Quarantine the PAC 12.
            The Pac 12 does a good enough job quarantining itself with its football results.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

How can that be? Trump said this whole thing was a Democrat hoax.
              Okay Michael Moore

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Okay Michael Moore
                Trump doesn't know the meaning of hoax

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

As far as being competitive, they've already managed that on their own.
                  On ESPNU radio the other day Rick Neuheisel (UCLA Alum and former coach) said he thought Texas and OU should go join the PAC 12 to compete with the SEC. In dealing with the fact UCLA isn't particularly good right now. He brought up the fact if UCLA was its own country it would be like 5th in Olympic Medal count.

Comment

• Earlier this month Iran donated 3 million facemasks to China as a "goodwill" gesture. Now that it has coronavirus & a shortage of facemasks, China is donating 250,000 to Iran.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

On ESPNU radio the other day Rick Neuheisel (UCLA Alum and former coach) said he thought Texas and OU should go join the PAC 12 to compete with the SEC. In dealing with the fact UCLA isn't particularly good right now. He brought up the fact if UCLA was its own country it would be like 5th in Olympic Medal count.
                      Hard pass, I’d rather catch Coronavirus than Goonerhia.

Comment

• https://www.statnews.com/2020/02/29/...nursing-homes/

Major nursing home breakout. Staff and Residents.

So, it's pretty widespread now in the greater Seattle area, especially on the north/east corridor of Kirkland/Mill Creek/Bellevue, etc. (Where I live)

Chances are we'll probably see over 1,000 cases in Seattle area soon and more school closures. It's a big deal and hospitals and public health care are going to be really stretched very shortly, but overall I'm more worried about people and how they react than the actual virus to this point.

Comment

• President Game Show Host is taking a break from self-serving campaign rallies and coming down here for a photo op at the cdc. He always comes here on a Friday and destroys traffic.

I feel much safer now.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                            https://www.statnews.com/2020/02/29/...nursing-homes/

Major nursing home breakout. Staff and Residents.

So, it's pretty widespread now in the greater Seattle area, especially on the north/east corridor of Kirkland/Mill Creek/Bellevue, etc. (Where I live)

Chances are we'll probably see over 1,000 cases in Seattle area soon and more school closures. It's a big deal and hospitals and public health care are going to be really stretched very shortly, but overall I'm more worried about people and how they react than the actual virus to this point.
                            This is why I say if you're traveling during an outbreak you're taking one for the team and staying there.

Comment

• Watching how stupid people are with this and realizing that if the zombies ever came it'd be worse than any TV show.

Comment

• Well my mother is flying to California because even thought all the work she does is on the computer they want her there in person rather than remotely. If she gets Coronavius I'm going to sue them.
                                Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-01-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X