X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    OK Governor tested positive for Covid.
    AL Governor mandates masks

Seems like Covid is no longer fake news - and no longer a democrat hoax to defeat the president in 2020
    They'll wait until we're almost dead from global warming too.

Comment

• Not that there’s much to be excited about with this but with Walmart now requiring masks, the meltdown from the people of Walmart that frequent those places will be great.

I can see it now. People with Walmart bags on their heads. People wearing their underwear. The fights and altercations. You’ll have to set the National guard up to enforce this.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        Not that there’s much to be excited about with this but with Walmart now requiring masks, the meltdown from the people of Walmart that frequent those places will be great.

I can see it now. People with Walmart bags on their heads. People wearing their underwear. The fights and altercations. You’ll have to set the National guard up to enforce this.
        Corporations are people, my friend.

Comment

• Alabama mandated masks. Walmart, Kroger and other grocery are requiring them. Random cities in GA required masks now got overruled again by Governor Gump who “looks at the data” and banned required masks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marisapk/...49759802933251

He did go high and tell seniors in nursing homes to stay home.

Got to love when we get get outpaced with logic by Alabama when they just nominated a football coach for senate.

Comment

• I know, I know... it’s CNN. But honestly, is he wrong here? The President of the United States is sitting at the fucking Resolute Desk with a bunch of Goya products. Ethics aside, this is preposterous. It’s absurd. As Cuomo correctly states, this is complete and utter bullshit.

https://twitter.com/TheAPJournalist/...067791361?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
              I know, I know... it’s CNN. But honestly, is he wrong here? The President of the United States is sitting at the fucking Resolute Desk with a bunch of Goya products. Ethics aside, this is preposterous. It’s absurd. As Cuomo correctly states, this is complete and utter bullshit.

trump_devouring_his.jpg

Comment

I know, I know... it’s CNN. But honestly, is he wrong here? The President of the United States is sitting at the fucking Resolute Desk with a bunch of Goya products. Ethics aside, this is preposterous. It’s absurd. As Cuomo correctly states, this is complete and utter bullshit.

Absofuckinglutely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  Cool. Cool.

Ooooops

http://archive.vn/J7Q0S

Comment

• Governor Kemp announced he's overrided the mask mandates. The modern Republican party is a death cult.

Comment

Governor Kemp announced he's overrided the mask mandates. The modern Republican party is a death cult.
                      Saw this. It’s ridiculous. How wearing a mask has become a political issue, I’ll never understand. This guy is so eager to endear himself to Trump that he’s willing to sacrifice human lives to his Lord and Savior, Donald Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
                        LOL, if that isn't Karma I don't know what is.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...p-coronavirus/

Yeah. Hogan seems to get it. Trump, unsurprisingly, does not. Nothing new.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...p-coronavirus/

Yeah. Hogan seems to get it. Trump, unsurprisingly, does not. Nothing new.
                            Hogan's running in 2024. He's done a really good job with COVID in Maryland and while I disagree with him politically on most issues, he's done a pretty decent job overall with Maryland's budget. His failings have been investing in infrastructure for the state and thinking long term. He only wants to do the Maglev which isn't practical vs expanding rail lines in Baltimore or expanding the tunnel for the Amtrak/MARC corridor.

He'd be 1000x better than Trump though, which isn't saying much as we're dividing by zero here.

Comment

Hogan's running in 2024. He's done a really good job with COVID in Maryland and while I disagree with him politically on most issues, he's done a pretty decent job overall with Maryland's budget. His failings have been investing in infrastructure for the state and thinking long term. He only wants to do the Maglev which isn't practical vs expanding rail lines in Baltimore or expanding the tunnel for the Amtrak/MARC corridor.

He'd be 1000x better than Trump though, which isn't saying much as we're dividing by zero here.
                              Hogan is a complex dude. He’s anti-abortion but does not want to overturn pro-choice laws. He’s pro-gay marriage now, as he says he’s evolved. He’s great with education. He wants to expand green energy jobs. He has also been active in cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay. And so on and so forth. He’s fiscally moderately-conservative and socially in the middle as well. Assuming the Democrats run a dud, I’d probably vote for him. As you say, he’s an upgrade on Trump in every way.

Comment

Hogan is a complex dude. He’s anti-abortion but does not want to overturn pro-choice laws. He’s pro-gay marriage now, as he says he’s evolved. He’s great with education. He wants to expand green energy jobs. He has also been active in cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay. And so on and so forth. He’s fiscally moderately-conservative and socially in the middle as well. Assuming the Democrats run a dud, I’d probably vote for him. As you say, he’s an upgrade on Trump in every way.
                                He's a blue state Republican. I personally don't trust him any further than I can throw him (not far, he's fat) but he's definitely more of the Mitt Romney Republican than the Donald Trump version.

He loves to shit on Baltimore, so most people in the city hate him.

Comment

Working...
                                X