Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.ajc.com/news/coronavirus...tUX5gurg7Of3O/

    Parent who sent his kid to summer camp to sleep in cramped quarters with other youths upset their child got coronavirus and the ymca isn’t the cdc.

    Comment


    • Our dumb fucking governor has ordered bars and restaurants to stop serving alcohol at 11 p.m., because he's too big of a pussy to actually order something meaningful but wants to look like he's trying. Like the virus naps until midnight or something. You dumb bastard. Meanwhile, 964 people at a time are allowed inside a Walmart that has shortened its hours and is now more packed than normal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gyle View Post
        Our dumb fucking governor has ordered bars and restaurants to stop serving alcohol at 11 p.m., because he's too big of a pussy to actually order something meaningful but wants to look like he's trying. Like the virus naps until midnight or something. You dumb bastard. Meanwhile, 964 people at a time are allowed inside a Walmart that has shortened its hours and is now more packed than normal.
        I’d imagine all the people looking to drink in bars during a pandemic are going to do the responsible thing and go home by themselves and not engage in any risky behavior.

        Comment


        • https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/te...it-it/2403772/

          Top-ranking Republican Senator John Cornyn, who was formerly the #2 GOP Senator, says we still don't know if kids can get and transmit COVID-19. There have been thousands of cases of kids getting COVID-19.

          He says this as his state is now in the triple digits for daily deaths from COVID and will only be increasing.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DPR View Post
            https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/te...it-it/2403772/

            Top-ranking Republican Senator John Cornyn, who was formerly the #2 GOP Senator, says we still don't know if kids can get and transmit COVID-19. There have been thousands of cases of kids getting COVID-19.

            He says this as his state is now in the triple digits for daily deaths from COVID and will only be increasing.
            As a reminder, my governor said he didn’t know people asymptomatic people could transmit the virus and he lives like 5 miles away from the cdc.

            We are lead by literally the dumbest people in the country that only got elected because they appeal to the dumbest people in this country.

            We are more into Idiocracy than 1984 at this point.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

              As a reminder, my governor said he didn’t know people asymptomatic people could transmit the virus and he lives like 5 miles away from the cdc.

              We are lead by literally the dumbest people in the country that only got elected because they appeal to the dumbest people in this country.

              We are more into Idiocracy than 1984 at this point.
              Feels like the CDC is held hostage by the retards.
              It's time to rescue the scientists and relocate them to a state with sane govt officials.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                As a reminder, my governor said he didn’t know people asymptomatic people could transmit the virus and he lives like 5 miles away from the cdc.

                We are lead by literally the dumbest people in the country that only got elected because they appeal to the dumbest people in this country.

                We are more into Idiocracy than 1984 at this point.
                I’ve been saying that for a while now. It’s not Newspeak. It’s Dumbspeak.

                Trump fans, like many of the citizens in 1984, do seem like brainwashed cult members. However, instead of suffering Winston’s ultimate fate — one of capitulation — they actively want to be lied to and are rabid in their support to Trump.

                Comment


                • I seriously can't fathom why people are against covering their faces. I live in FL where it's absolutely miserable to cover your face, but I still put a mask on if I'm going to be in public and can't endure spacing between others (indoors at businesses, gym, etc...). Speaking of wearing a mask, it makes my cardio much more effective. I used to spend around 30 minutes on an elliptical to get my 4 to 5 miles in. Now I'm done after 3 miles and 20 minutes. I might keep doing it even after this shit ends, if it ever does.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                    I seriously can't fathom why people are against covering their faces. I live in FL where it's absolutely miserable to cover your face, but I still put a mask on if I'm going to be in public and can't endure spacing between others (indoors at businesses, gym, etc...). Speaking of wearing a mask, it makes my cardio much more effective. I used to spend around 30 minutes on an elliptical to get my 4 to 5 miles in. Now I'm done after 3 miles and 20 minutes. I might keep doing it even after this shit ends, if it ever does.
                    I’m going to attempt to explain it. The most succinct way I can explain it is sheer obstinance. However, the more important part is why they’re being obstinate. No one likes wearing a mask. But, we do so because of social contract. These people think only about themselves. They’re the same people who don’t return their shopping cart to the bin.

                    And, guess who they voted for?

                    If you guessed the guy sitting in the Oval Office, who doesn’t like to wear masks, who tells his mask-eschewing followers that the virus is 99% harmless? You win. I’ll send you a pony.

                    They’re taking their cues from the guy who they look up to. The guy who says shit they WISH they could say. Trump is the Alpha of their pack. Trump gets something out of it too. Otherwise, why bother, right? Trump LOVES feeling like an Alpha.

                    When Michael J. Fox invents the time machine, can someone volunteer to go back in time and give child Trump a hug?

                    Comment


                    • Cool. Cool.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DPR View Post
                        Cool. Cool.

                        He should come visit my hospital. I've got a wing I'd like to take him to where he can, greet, shake hands, and kiss people on the cheek. It's all lies anyway. What does he have to lose?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BChris View Post

                          He should come visit my hospital. I've got a wing I'd like to take him to where he can, greet, shake hands, and kiss people on the cheek. It's all lies anyway. What does he have to lose?
                          The American president is taking advice from the former host of Wheel of Fortune on a deadly pandemic.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DPR View Post

                            The American president is taking advice from the former host of Wheel of Fortune on a deadly pandemic.
                            He'll probably be the head of HHS soon.

                            Comment


                            • I know when I want breaking Medical related information, I turn to Chuck Woolery.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                                I know when I want breaking Medical related information, I turn to Chuck Woolery.
                                Jokes on us. He owns all of the vowels.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X