Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

    What? the Dow?
    Yes - please start adding that number to your daily total.....as a community service notice.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

      Yes - please start adding that number to your daily total.....as a community service notice.
      Why? its a blip. Besides i told you back in october there was a gap that had to fill. It did that today. Im buying tomorrow morning. I see some sweet ass deals!

      DIS is gonna bounce back to 139 in short order. Easiest +$20 per share you are gonna see
      TG will be a +$3 per share easy
      MSFT is another +$20 per share stock

      Adobe is gonna see a 40 or 50 point rally, but it so expensive to get in ($350 per share)
      Last edited by DynastyFSU2; 02-27-2020, 02:14 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by daCat View Post

        Here's a nice example:
        Why would I need another example when you already provided one with the Stossel clip? Are you denying that he purposefully left off key parts of his interviews with Stern and Cavuto that back up the fact that Trump wanted to invade Iraq?

        Oh, and you sonny, will never paint me in a corner.
        LOL of course not. You paint yourself into a corner. Way to get the saying wrong.

        Comment


        • https://www.ibtimes.sg/north-koreas-...d-report-40042

          I laughed way too hard at this. I can just see the logic in Kim Jong Un's head "can't have an outbreak if you just shoot everyone suspected of having it"

          /taps temple

          Comment


          • Originally posted by md21 View Post
            The worse this gets the better Bernie’s chances become. Besides the market crash going on right now, If I’m an underinsured person with a global pandemic looming, it’s an easy choice. No one is worried about government spending when they’re dead.

            https://www.businessinsider.com/miam...mpression=true


            Comment


            • Originally posted by DPR View Post
              https://www.ibtimes.sg/north-koreas-...d-report-40042

              I laughed way too hard at this. I can just see the logic in Kim Jong Un's head "can't have an outbreak if you just shoot everyone suspected of having it"

              /taps temple
              Please don't give Trump any ideas - we have 15 so far and if 14 get better Trump's gonna shoot the 15th to claim no covid 19 in the US and you know he's gonna do it because he said he could shoot a guy on 5th av.

              Comment


              • I like how the dow drops a record amount after Trump putting Pence in charge of Coronavirus.

                Comment


                • This is your daily reminder that the flu has still killed a shit load more people this year than Coronavirus.

                  Comment


                  • Anyway, as for the market, it’s a correction. We’re a year or two overdue for one according to pretty much everybody.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      Anyway, as for the market, it’s a correction. We’re a year or two overdue for one according to pretty much everybody.
                      So Obama took DJIA from 7K to 20K - Trump has only taken it from 20k to 25K - just remember black man > orange man when it comes to the economy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                        So Obama took DJIA from 7K to 20K - Trump has only taken it from 20k to 25K - just remember black man > orange man when it comes to the economy.
                        Don’t smoke crack, kids.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                          Don’t smoke crack, kids.
                          I miss Obama

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by md21 View Post
                            The worse this gets the better Bernie’s chances become. Besides the market crash going on right now, If I’m an underinsured person with a global pandemic looming, it’s an easy choice. No one is worried about government spending when they’re dead.
                            Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                            I like how the dow drops a record amount after Trump putting Pence in charge of Coronavirus.
                            Honestly if half the crap I'm reading about how the Trump Administration is handling this is true then I'm going to vote for Bernie. Sure he doesn't understand accounting or math. He is incredibly naive when it comes to foreign policy and economics. But at least he won't be more concerned with the stock market than responding to a virus.

                            Comment


                            • BTW, is there anybody out here that's a Doomsday Prepper? Any advice on what should I be stocking up on? All I have is an earthquake survival kit and a baseball bat to bop intruders

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                                BTW, is there anybody out here that's a Doomsday Prepper? Any advice on what should I be stocking up on? All I have is an earthquake survival kit and a baseball bat to bop intruders
                                In a true doomsday event, you're pretty much fucked.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X