Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

This motherfucker needs to be removed NOW - we cannot wait till November.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 05-24-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/2020/05/25/86192...miologist-says

For some anti-lockdown protesters in the U.S., "Be like Sweden" has become a rallying cry at protest rallies. But given the political, social and cultural differences between the two countries, simply adopting the Swedish model might not work.

"Every country and region is different, and every country and region needs do what they think is best for their place," Olofsdotter said. "In Sweden, there's a fairly big trust between the population and the government and its agencies and vice versa. Of course, if we can be an inspiration to others, and they find measures that we have used useful in either a state or region, that's good, because we are all in this together."
      The penalty for spending decades breeding mistrust with the government is that the general population will not trust the government. /shocked pikachu

Also, their model seems to be struggling anyway, so even if we tried that in the US, our results would almost certainly be far worse than their (bad) results. But by all means naysayers, let's hear it for Sweden.

Comment

• !00,000 people died under trump's watch.
        Last edited by sctrojan; 05-26-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ly/5245237002/

US pneumonia deaths from February through May are 80% higher than the average annual death rate from pneumonia in the US from 1999-2018.

They may be over counting deaths in some instances, but it also looks like they're severely undercounting them in others.

Comment

• Supreme Court rejects request from California church to block restrictions on in-person services

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Be sure and repost this in three months when this shit has blown over and nobody cares anymore.

Ah, who am I kidding, by then you retards will be knee deep in whatever scare of the month the media is feeding you then. It’ll be summer so school shootings are out, and Trump isn’t likely to engage in any foreign bullshit that could foreshadow a war that isn’t going to happen, so what’ll it be? Maybe they’ll circle back to impeachment or find some new “scandal” that nobody gives a shit about? Regardless of what it is though, you’ll bite, believe/say exactly what they want you to, and parrot their bullshit with the same smug attitude you always do.
              This was posted on 4-17. I was a little off on the time frame, but it’s funny how quick social distancing and lockdown went away when the media narrative changed.

Keep dancing puppets.

Comment

This was posted on 4-17. I was a little off on the time frame, but it’s funny how quick social distancing and lockdown went away when the media narrative changed.

Keep dancing puppets.
                Except they haven’t gone away....

Comment

• That racist asshole strangling that poor guy apparently cured COVID.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep dancing puppets.
                    I still wear a mask, get my temp taken at work, we still distance ourselves at work. Nothing has changed except I have to walk by glass on the sidewalk and be in my apt by 6:00 again...and the National guard is going to be out and about today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I still wear a mask, get my temp taken at work, we still distance ourselves at work. Nothing has changed except I have to walk by glass on the sidewalk and be in my apt by 6:00 again...and the National guard is going to be out and about today.
                      West Philly looked like a warzone on tv last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Except they haven’t gone away....
                        Have you turned on a TV in the last, I don’t know, week or so? Because there’s not a lot of social distancing going on right now. There’s thousands of people standing shoulder to shoulder in numerous cities across America, despite it being a known fact that cities are the hot beds for transmission.

I remember when I was a kid and I learned about the Holocaust, I couldn’t understand it. Why did all of these people, sometimes thousands of them at once, stand in line to be huddled on to trains and sent to God knows where? If you look at the pictures, they outnumbered the soldiers 100-1 in some cases. They could have fought back, or hid, or just fled, or done literally anything, but they didn’t. A lot of Jewish people did after all, and they lived on to tell us of what happened. Later in life, I was forced to confront the sad and unfortunate truth: The overwhelming majority of people will believe what they’re told and act in whatever way is socially acceptable. They don’t want to think for themselves, they want to be lead and told what to do, even if their destination is death.

Comment

I’m starting to think you wouldn’t be alarmed if someone kicks down your door and ass raped you.

”Life’s been pretty normal outside of the occasional knife fight and ass rape. Soap has been a little hard to come by, but I got a good walk in with my dog today!”

They say that people were drinking and fucking like animals all the way to the end when Rome fell. I used to doubt that.

Comment

I’m starting to think you wouldn’t be alarmed if someone kicks down your door and ass raped you.

”Life’s been pretty normal outside of the occasional knife fight and ass rape. Soap has been a little hard to come by, but I got a good walk in with my dog today!”

They say that people were drinking and fucking like animals all the way to the end when Rome fell. I used to doubt that.

I’m just saying that most people are still following coronavirus rules. I live in the middle of where shit got fucked up on Sat. Literally on my block and places I normally go to. Of course I’m alarmed by that. Shit’s fucked up.

Comment

I’m just saying that most people are still following coronavirus rules. I live in the middle of where shit got fucked up on Sat. Literally on my block and places I normally go to. Of course I’m alarmed by that. Shit’s fucked up.
                              Unless they’re rioting, which seems to be quite a few people from all of the crowd shots I’ve seen. I guess it’s just funny to me that these same politicians who told me that I couldn’t go to a bar and get a drink because it was too dangerous are suddenly so empathetic and understanding towards people breaking the rules. It’s almost like all they actually give a shit about is maintaining their power, and that they’ll say whatever they have to in order to facilitate that.

Nah, probably just a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Have you turned on a TV in the last, I don’t know, week or so? Because there’s not a lot of social distancing going on right now. There’s thousands of people standing shoulder to shoulder in numerous cities across America, despite it being a known fact that cities are the hot beds for transmission.

I remember when I was a kid and I learned about the Holocaust, I couldn’t understand it. Why did all of these people, sometimes thousands of them at once, stand in line to be huddled on to trains and sent to God knows where? If you look at the pictures, they outnumbered the soldiers 100-1 in some cases. They could have fought back, or hid, or just fled, or done literally anything, but they didn’t. A lot of Jewish people did after all, and they lived on to tell us of what happened. Later in life, I was forced to confront the sad and unfortunate truth: The overwhelming majority of people will believe what they’re told and act in whatever way is socially acceptable. They don’t want to think for themselves, they want to be lead and told what to do, even if their destination is death.
                                It conflicts with their narrative.

I'm very concerned at the spike this will cause. Unfortunately everything is politically driven in the media anymore which is not healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X