Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

John Stossel was right. People do eat whatever the media feeds them.
    Stossel is partially right. The media feeds the people what they want to eat, because that's how media companies sell ads and stay afloat.

Comment

I hope your dick shrivels to the size of a common clitorus, a hole opens up just forward of your taint, and you grow a uterus and a pair of ovaries. You've already got the bitch part down pat.
      Maybe you can finally grow a dick and we can switch places, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Stossel is partially right. The media feeds the people what they want to eat, because that's how media companies sell ads and stay afloat.
        But isn't that sort of the problem? In order to make money to exist they have to provide content that sells or they can sell ads on. Which means they either have to present the opinion of the people in power happily watched by their supporters or the opinion of the people who want to be in power watched by their supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

But isn't that sort of the problem? In order to make money to exist they have to provide content that sells or they can sell ads on. Which means they either have to present the opinion of the people in power happily watched by their supporters or the opinion of the people who want to be in power watched by their supporters.
          Major media companies would get the clicks necessary to satisfy all of their advertisers by posting a daily picture of a car turned over/on fire in front of a popular restaurant. The general public speaks with their clicks, and they want shit like that more than they want honest, meaningful reporting.

Comment

• In today’s news, mortality rate in Iran hits 10%, and Japanese woman gets re-infected after being cleared a few days earlier.

Comment

• The worse this gets the better Bernie’s chances become. Besides the market crash going on right now, If I’m an underinsured person with a global pandemic looming, it’s an easy choice. No one is worried about government spending when they’re dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Wasn’t John Stossel the guy that said secondhand smoke doesn’t cause cancer only to go on to get lung cancer?
                I googled John Stossel 2nd hand smoke and the top two videos were about Stossel saying 2nd hand smoke isn't deadly and the next one is about Stossel's battle with lung cancer.

El Oh Fucking El

Comment

Okay DPR. Now you're assuming what I do for news, projecting your opinion.

I try to read a handful of articles from all corners and then balance it to try to glean facts from the editorials. It's almost impossible to get it straight from any one source anymore. Journalism doesn't mean what it used to.
                  I like how anyone who isn't buying your bullshit is now equal to me, and we all know your opinion of me.

Maybe, just maybe, you're full of shit here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I like how anyone who isn't buying your bullshit is now equal to me, and we all know your opinion of me.

Maybe, just maybe, you're full of shit here.
                    Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• 2810 / 82500

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                        2810 / 82500

Comment

That you're full of shit?

Comment

Are you mad that we made fun of you for your "if you can't see it, I can't help you" nonsense so now you have to use other vague phrases as a cop-out for being painted into a corner you can't get out of?

You posted a video that was selectively edited to make Trump look better as a point of...proving that the media does the opposite? Like, WTF are you even trying to convey?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Are you mad that we made fun of you for your "if you can't see it, I can't help you" nonsense so now you have to use other vague phrases as a cop-out for being painted into a corner you can't get out of?

You posted a video that was selectively edited to make Trump look better as a point of...proving that the media does the opposite? Like, WTF are you even trying to convey?
                              Selective editing... We see that almost daily from the left over things such as shootings, police violence, quotes from people that don't fit a certain agenda. On and on.

Here's a nice example:

Oh, and you sonny, will never paint me in a corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

What? the Dow?

Comment

Working...
                                X