Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I’m not really sure why he’s even providing updates to the media at this point. Can’t we just get a doctor or two to relay this information and call it a day?
    He's bored like the rest of us. But he loves attention and sparing with the media. I mean other than this apparently he's watches TV, does the briefing, and then watches the reaction to his briefing in the news.

Comment

• The theory about Trump's injecting disinfectant comes from him not paying attention to the daily briefings. Evidently just before the presser - someone talked about disinfecting park benches using disinfectant and disinfecting busses, trains and planes using UV light. The fucking retard conflated the information and said why can't we inject disinfectant into the body and why can't we blast UV light on the body to kill corona virus in the lungs.

It goes to show that this stable genius knows very little. I pray that this fuck drops dead or someone rigs a piano above his head at the WH Press Room. Of course the easiest solution would be for journalists to get up in the middle of the Trump show and walk out.

I've been saying our journalists are absolutely feckless cucks

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

He's bored like the rest of us. But he loves attention and sparing with the media. I mean other than this apparently he's watches TV, does the briefing, and then watches the reaction to his briefing in the news.
        Trump only kept running for president because he loves the adoration he gets at political rallies and for people to praise him at meetings or whatever. The actual job of president is something he wants nothing to do with.

We're seeing him being stripped of all of the things he likes and now he's being forced to actually do the job and it's making him miserable. If someone told him his next 2-3 years would be like this if he's reelected, I honestly think he drops out and pardons himself of any past crimes.

Comment

• https://i.redd.it/7lsvymkbfyu41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Trump only kept running for president because he loves the adoration he gets at political rallies and for people to praise him at meetings or whatever. The actual job of president is something he wants nothing to do with.

We're seeing him being stripped of all of the things he likes and now he's being forced to actually do the job and it's making him miserable. If someone told him his next 2-3 years would be like this if he's reelected, I honestly think he drops out and pardons himself of any past crimes.
            If he just wants to be a strongman that holds rallies and has a populace that fears, er, loves him, North Korea may soon have an opening. I don't think his economic policies could do any harm there, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

If he just wants to be a strongman that holds rallies and has a populace that fears, er, loves him, North Korea may soon have an opening. I don't think his economic policies could do any harm there, either.
              Great idea - he can be right next to Putin and Xi.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                Of course the easiest solution would be for journalists to get up in the middle of the Trump show and walk out.
                I've already tried explaining on this board why that's not possible, but I guess it didn't register.

The major media companies that own these stations/papers/etc. are run by soulless ghouls that don't give one good goddamn about news – they care about profit, and this is the biggest news beat in the world. If a reporter at one of these outlets decides to take a stand and walk out, the cretins who run their company will be thumbing through 200 resumes before they're even up out of their chair, and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to hire some fresh-out-of-college shit-for-brains on the cheap who wouldn't dare think of rocking the boat and potentially setting fire to an ever-shrinking pile of ad dollars.

That's the only wide brush that's appropriate here, because one can't be used on the journalists. Some try to challenge the dipshit in chief during his daily rallies, while others are there to simply record/transcribe it and push it out to the masses.

Comment

• Really? You guys really don't understand why Trump continues to speak at these virus updates instead of just having a doctor relay everything and calling it a day? Ok, I'll state the obvious...our President is a reality show troll who has built up so much nuclear heat between himself and the left that every time he says anything, their brains explode. Lets be clear, hes said some really stupid shit throughout these four years and specifically during the corona pandemic. What he learned, that the left still hasn't (after 4 years) is that if he can make you mad, you'll tune in and continue being pissed off while his supporters will continue to tune in and support everything the jackass says.

And the media covers it because Trump is ratings, he is advertising lead in gold, he is money. Check the ratings lately? Cable news is killing it. You all know exactly why President Dumb Dumb is up there every time, or at least you should know.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Yeah. I too get the feeling that he doesn’t much care for the job. He loves the power it grants him. Much of his life was spent as the outsider looking in. He desperately wanted to be accepted by the Billionaire Club but never truly was. Not really. So, as President, Trump now has the ultimate bully pulpit. Guys like Bezos, Musk and their ilk basically have to listen to him. Every tweet is news. But, again... you can tell he feels like an animal in a cage, albeit a very gilded cage.

I can 100% see Trump pardoning himself when his run is over, but I don’t see him dropping out. That would, I think, make him a looser in his mind. Trump is all about winning. If he wins — and sadly, I think that he will — we’re in for four more years of him doing a shitty job and deflecting blame wherever he can. That’s about it, except for the fact that he’ll be even more miserable, as he’ll have no need to campaign. Which, by all accounts, is the only part of the job that truly makes him happy.

Comment

• Yeah. Remember when I said that Trump telling his base to only trust him was going to end badly? Yeah. Apparently some people out there are dumb enough to actually believe his latest nonsensical talking points about disinfectants being consumed or injected.

He says he was being sarcastic. That’s an outright lie. He wasn’t trying to be sarcastic. I’m sorry, but that assertion is just beyond ridiculous. And, I’m not sure that saying something like that even counts as sarcasm. Can Trump define sarcasm? Shit, if that was an attempt at sarcasm, it might be just as bad as if he was totally on the level. Because why would the President of the United States bait a reporter — as he is now claiming as the reason for the comments — during a time of national crisis, just to see “how they would react”?

It would appear as if his handlers (I pity those poor bastards) have finally pulled the plug on his micro-rallies. At first, they must have all loved the idea of Trump having daily unrestricted access to the American people, in briefings that often turned into political punditry. But, as Trump has made ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim, contradicted himself multiple times, and offered cures that could likely get people killed, it seems that they realized that what first appeared as unfettered campaigning — in a time where Biden could not do so — are actually helping Biden write his own attack ads featuring direct quotes from the President. That... you know... and the fact that there are going to be people who trust Trump more than doctors, scientists, the media or really, their own common sense.

The one thing that amuses me in all of this is that Trump supporters, who said they elected him because he says what he means, are now desperately trying to argue that he does not, in fact, say what he means.

Comment

• The WHO recently warned re-infection by coronavirus is possible.
                        • The CDC remains confident a second wave will hit later this year.
                        • The exuberant stock market rally could suddenly unravel.
                        https://www.ccn.com/who-coronavirus-...et-risk-rally/

I... Shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                            every time he says anything, their brains explode.
                            Not really. The left only explodes when he says some truly ridiculous shit that will likely hurt the country or get people killed. Like openly musing about injecting disinfectants into your body. Or telling people to go to work if you have Coronavirus. Or openly insulting our NATO allies.

What he learned, that the left still hasn't (after 4 years) is that if he can make you mad, you'll tune in and continue being pissed off while his supporters will continue to tune in and support everything the jackass says.
                            I think that speaks more for Trump supporters than anything. Also, Trump is cutting back on these briefings after getting made fun of for being stupid, so your entire premise here is wrong. But that's hardly a new development for you.

And the media covers it because Trump is ratings, he is advertising lead in gold, he is money. Check the ratings lately? Cable news is killing it. You all know exactly why President Dumb Dumb is up there every time, or at least you should know.
                            No sports, new shows, or any other forms of entertainment and people are stuck at home and eager to know when things will return to normal. JTrain the Magnificent thinks these factors aren't as important as Trump being a ratings machine (which also isn't really true).

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/sta...13987196248065

Rudy G, the president's personal attorney and top adviser, openly questions why President Obama granted an exception to China for $3.7 million in funding to a lab in Wuhan in 2017. Such grants were banned in 2014.

Of course, Trump was president in 2017 and his administration approved that grant, something the Obama admin would not do, per Rudy's own words.

Either these guys are comically stupid (seriously, how do you not know Trump was POTUS in 2017?) or they just have zero regard for the truth.

Narrator: (it was both)

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/04/27/covid-19-death-toll-undercounted/?arc404=true

In the early weeks of the coronavirus epidemic, the United States recorded an estimated 15,400 excess deaths, nearly two times as many as were publicly attributed to covid-19 at the time, according to an analysis of federal data conducted for The Washington Post by a research team led by the Yale School of Public Health.

The excess deaths — the number beyond what would normally be expected for that time of year — occurred during March and through April 4, a time when 8,128 coronavirus deaths were reported.

Comment

Working...
                                X