Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/scottiepipm/stat...688230913?s=21

Why don’t they just respect the orders of the officers of the law? #bluelivesmatter

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      https://twitter.com/scottiepipm/stat...688230913?s=21

Why don’t they just respect the orders of the officers of the law? #bluelivesmatter
      Suburban white stay at home moms are the single worst segment of society.

- convince me otherwise meme -

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Suburban white stay at home moms are the single worst segment of society.

- convince me otherwise meme -
        It’s prove me wrong white boy, and you’re wrong, it’s all suburban white women between the ages of 35 and 55. You and your friends need to make a pact to start smacking your women again or something.

Comment

• Donald Trump, a businessman by training and trade, floated more trial medical balloons on Thursday night – repeatedly suggesting disinfectant be injected into the bodies of humans to cure coronavirus patients while doubling down on his claims that sunlight kills the deadly virus.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning,” the president said during his daily Covid-19 briefing. A senior health official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering or trying to develop such a treatment option.
          https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9481291.html

🙃

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Every governor that opens too soon on the advice/push from Trump will get tossed under the bus and blamed for any additional deaths. It's about as guaranteed as the sun rising in the east.
            Trump: I have absolute power.

Trump: In my infinite wisdom, I’m not using that power, which I still think I have but have been told not to outright proclaim. Instead, I’m allowing the governors to call the shots in their own states.

Kemp: Was that a dog whistle?! I got you, dog!

Trump: When I said governors have the power to choose the best course for their states, I guess I meant that they had the power to agree with me. I never thought one would out-Trump Trump!

Hannity: I know I just said how smart and brave this guy was a few days ago, but he’s now dumb.

Comment

• No need to fear kids, Trump has figured this thing out.

I give you, the cure!

Comment

• If you kill the host the virus dues with it. He’s into something!

Comment

• So that couple harming themselves by taking fish tank cleaner wasn't his fault. But if someone injects disinfectant that's on him because he did floated that idea in a national news conference.

Comment

• Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with.

The President of the United States.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                      Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with.

All I see here is Orange Man Bad you libtard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

All I see here is Orange Man Bad you libtard.
                        I stand by my earlier comment that if the right person told him, he would say you can shoot whipped cream up your ass to cure this.

Comment

I stand by my earlier comment that if the right person told him, he would say you can shoot whipped cream up your ass to cure this.
                          Someone should tell him we didn't have Coronavirus when kids were eating Tide pods. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1253675612369231875

Fuckin hell man. Give me President Camacho already.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Someone should tell him we didn't have Coronavirus when kids were eating Tide pods. Coincidence? I think not.
                              I honestly wonder, does he think that when he says we can shoot uv light “through the skin or some other way” that like scientists and medical folks are rushing to the lab to shoot uv light on people’s skin. As he was saying this, they were cutting to Dr Brix and she looked like she was ready to crawl out of her skin.

Imagine what it’s like to epidemiologist and work your ass off your whole life and now you’re having to deal with this fucking idiot.

God bless them.

Comment

Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with.

Comment

Working...
                                X