Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Do you think if Sean Hannity told him he’s hearing good results from shooting whipped cream up your ass right now that he’d pull a Ron Burgandy and repeat it tonight?
    I just read an article that Sean Hannity is responsible for more than 60% of the deaths in red-states. Someone ought to sue him and Fox News out of existance

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Not word for word, but guarantee he'd say something about new cutting-edge treatments that the best doctors were working on, and that's why the US has such a strong hold on this thing. People have told him they're surprised by how much he knows about the medical benefits of certain foods. He could probably make a career out of it if he weren't president and re-opening the economy. Then, later, we find out he owns many shares of stock in Cool Whip.
      Imagine this info leaking and the run in whipped cream? His supporters would horde it and store it all outside in sheds. Misinformation conspiracy theory folks would float that spray cheese has similar effects and there’d be an even more massive hospital bed shortage from all the anal issues and infections.

I fully expect this t8 happen now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Initial studies were promising, recent studies aren’t. It’s almost like medicine is a constantly evolving science. I’m not going to blame any doctors who used it as a last resort, if someone’s on the verge of death and it could work, it’s worth a shot.
        Sure, a doctor providing it as treatment as a last resort is 100% understandable. But that's not what was happening. Trump was telling people to take it who were, presumably, not sick yet. This caused a run on the drug and people who actually needed it were in short supply.

Then there was that one couple in Arizona I think who took it as a vaccine and died.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Sure, a doctor providing it as treatment as a last resort is 100% understandable. But that's not what was happening. Trump was telling people to take it who were, presumably, not sick yet. This caused a run on the drug and people who actually needed it were in short supply.

Then there was that one couple in Arizona I think who took it as a vaccine and died.
          Are you sure? Because samnite said in the other thread that that’s how his hospital was using it. I have a hard time believing there were a bunch of doctors out there going “Well shit if Trump said it’s a cure then let’s load every patient up with the shit as fast as we can!” That’s not how any doctor I’ve ever been to has worked, anyway.

And the person you’re referring to treated themselves with fish tank cleaner. Not exactly what he was talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Are you sure? Because samnite said in the other thread that that’s how his hospital was using it. I have a hard time believing there were a bunch of doctors out there going “Well shit if Trump said it’s a cure then let’s load every patient up with the shit as fast as we can!” That’s not how any doctor I’ve ever been to has worked, anyway.

And the person you’re referring to treated themselves with fish tank cleaner. Not exactly what he was talking about.
            I'm referring to what Trump was saying. I have no idea how many hospitals were using it as part of their regular treatment as a "maybe?" while we figured things out. The point being - he was giving people false hope. How many of those dipshit protesters at the state capitals are doing that with the assumption a cure is around the corner? It's just frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

So my mom's coworker is a Trump supporter. He's been pissed he has to be at home. He's talked about how its like the flu everyday. The other day he was complaining about how now we need masks when they say we didn't need masks before. Now you can't get masks and my mom offered to give him some my sister made. He laughed thanked her and said no he didn't need one. Well today his oldest daughter apparently got it from going out without a mask. She has a feels awful and is looking to get tested. Now he thinks its real.
              I know it’s wrong to feel a sense of schadenfreude when I hear stories like this... but, feel it I do.

Comment

I'm referring to what Trump was saying. I have no idea how many hospitals were using it as part of their regular treatment as a "maybe?" while we figured things out. The point being - he was giving people false hope. How many of those dipshit protesters at the state capitals are doing that with the assumption a cure is around the corner? It's just frustrating.
                I wouldn’t call it false hope, because there were studies that showed it was effective as a form of treatment. Now apparently that’s been disproven or there seems to be some doubt cast on it at the very least. Either way, let’s not act like he was telling idiots to drink fish tank cleaner or that these protests wouldn’t have happened otherwise. You have millions of people out of work overnight, people are going to protest the cause.

Comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64659960971265

God dammit, he's going to fire the director of the CDC, isn't he?
                  Did he say something that contradicted Trump? Then, likely yes. One does not simply contradict Dear Leader and expect no consequences.

Comment

• The doctor who led the federal agency involved in developing a coronavirus vaccine said on Wednesday that he was removed from his post after he pressed for a rigorous vetting of a coronavirus treatment embraced by President Trump.

this administration is so fucking petty that it cannot stand any dissent - fuck these guys and fuck everybody who supports Trump.

I hope when Biden wins - he's going to jail the lot of them

Comment

• So Trump said he had absolute authority, then said it’s up the the governors, then our governor stepped up to be the first moron to say all is well without the advice of anyone and got the praise of Trump and Pence.

During tonight’s rally, Trump said that was a wrong move after praising it a day ago.

I wish we could get back to casual racism and losing our minds over a tan suit.

Comment

• The light at the end of the tunnel is at least starting to form out here in CA. Newsom says hospital capacity is good to go to be able to not postpone any more surgeries. Parks around San Diego County are set to start opening back up. I went to the grocery for the first time in a month. No issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          So Trump said he had absolute authority, then said it’s up the the governors, then our governor stepped up to be the first moron to say all is well without the advice of anyone and got the praise of Trump and Pence.

During tonight’s rally, Trump said that was a wrong move after praising it a day ago.

I wish we could get back to casual racism and losing our minds over a tan suit.
                          Kemp is a big enough moron to trust Trump wouldn't chuck him under the bus.

There are reports that Kemp's team is furious at Trump for the betrayal because they felt like they were following his advice, but really they only have themselves to blame. Trump has done this to hundreds of people directly and millions indirectly.

Comment

There are reports that Kemp's team is furious at Trump for the betrayal because they felt like they were following his advice, but really they only have themselves to blame. Trump has done this to hundreds of people directly and millions indirectly.
                            I hope he says “you’re fired” tonight.

Comment

I called it happening. Never thought it would be this soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I called it happening. Never thought it would be this soon.
                                Every governor that opens too soon on the advice/push from Trump will get tossed under the bus and blamed for any additional deaths. It's about as guaranteed as the sun rising in the east.

Comment

Working...
                                X