Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I guess technically if a gym opened up they could start collecting dues again regardless if people who are under contract show up.
    Does any place on earth with that structure not have an auto draft?

Comment

I guess technically if a gym opened up they could start collecting dues again regardless if people who are under contract show up.
      https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/10/...udgement-free/

The CEO of Planet Fitness is a big GOP donor.

Literally every one of these "we must reopen" pushes is directly benefiting a big GOP donor. Absolutely shocking stuff here guys.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64659960971265

God dammit, he's going to fire the director of the CDC, isn't he?

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• You know there's a Trump tweet for everything hypocritical he says....I don't know why the press doesn't throw these back at Trump during his daily tirades against Obama.

But this goes to show you that our American journalists are really shitty. If this were England Trump would be run out of town loooong ago. When he attacks immigration the press should remind him of Melania and Ivana. When he attacks China, the press should be there to remind him of "China if you're listening...".

Comment

That's true - thankfully Gov. Newsome is going to keep gyms closed for the foreseeable future until no facemasks are needed in public.

But tell me - why would you go to bowling alleys? You are going to put your fingers in holes that other people have put their fingers in and then touch your face when you throw a gutter ball?

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/22/media...ces/index.html

Absolutely shocking that Trump and Fox News have suddenly reversed course on hydroxychloroquine after the latest study showed it provided no tangible benefits to those who were sick with Coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/22/media...ces/index.html

Absolutely shocking that Trump and Fox News have suddenly reversed course on hydroxychloroquine after the latest study showed it provided no tangible benefits to those who were sick with Coronavirus.
                  It served their purpose - calling CNN fake news and Pelos and Schumer as do-nothing democrats.

Comment

tOSUfanboi2

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                      Dr. Samnite commented on this in the other thread.

Comment

Initial studies were promising, recent studies aren’t. It’s almost like medicine is a constantly evolving science. I’m not going to blame any doctors who used it as a last resort, if someone’s on the verge of death and it could work, it’s worth a shot.

Comment

• Do you think if Sean Hannity told him he’s hearing good results from shooting whipped cream up your ass right now that he’d pull a Ron Burgandy and repeat it tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Initial studies were promising, recent studies aren’t. It’s almost like medicine is a constantly evolving science. I’m not going to blame any doctors who used it as a last resort, if someone’s on the verge of death and it could work, it’s worth a shot.

I was on the lets hold clinical trials before you dismiss them bandwagon. OK so now clinical trials have proved its ineffective at best and detrimental at worst. OK move on

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

I was on the lets hold clinical trials before you dismiss them bandwagon. OK so now clinical trials have proved its ineffective at best and detrimental at worst. OK move on
                              That’s not how clinical trials work.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                                Do you think if Sean Hannity told him he’s hearing good results from shooting whipped cream up your ass right now that he’d pull a Ron Burgandy and repeat it tonight?
                                Not word for word, but guarantee he'd say something about new cutting-edge treatments that the best doctors were working on, and that's why the US has such a strong hold on this thing. People have told him they're surprised by how much he knows about the medical benefits of certain foods. He could probably make a career out of it if he weren't president and re-opening the economy. Then, later, we find out he owns many shares of stock in Cool Whip.

Comment

Working...
                                X