Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

The beauty of this is that you’re either right or you’re wrong. I suppose time will tell. But, I have to think that your location and those around you are coloring your perspective on this. Mine as well, to be sure. But, I’ll be honest with you and say that your stance on this is, to me, a bit perplexing.

I’m trying to see this from your side. I just can’t seem to reconcile the notion that this is all some massive conspiracy foisted on the entire world.

I get that your stance is predicated on not giving in to Groupthink. That’s all well and good. But, it’s simply not reasonable to think that this is a massive conspiracy.

But, let’s say it is. What is Trump’s part to play in all of this? He went from calling it a hoax, to being an existential crisis, then claimed victory and now wants to open up the economy. That’s a whirlwind of positions to adopt in just a few months.
    Let me correct you, because it’s not beautiful, it’s painful. It’s painful because if I’m right, not only will no one ever know or acknowledge that I am, but my life will be objectively worse for it. If I’m wrong, well, nothing really changes. This disease comes and goes the same as every other disease in human history, and it’ll be just another minor footnote in everyone’s lives. I’m glad you used the word perplexing though, because that’s a good way to describe how consistently people fall in line with propaganda.

Oh, and since both you and dacat have decided to go down this road of calling me out based on my location, that isn’t applicable in my case. The company I work for operates out of the DC area and that’s where the vast majority of our customers are, which gives me some insight into what’s going on there. The hospitals in your area aren’t flooded with patients, in case you were curious.

I’ve given up trying to understand Trump, so you’ll have to ask someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Bro. That article is Click Baity AF. Also, at this point, Newsweek is little more than a tabloid.

That shit has been in place since the mid-2000’s. You act like this all sprung up overnight.
      He says without a hint of self awareness, or the slightest recollection of what life was like pre-9/11. Gotta hand it to the powers that be, they know how to indoctrinate people.
      Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 04-17-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

I get your concerns. This too will be used to increase authoritarian control over the masses, because that's the nature of government. But it doesn't mean the current threat isn't real.
        Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I’ve given up trying to understand Trump, so you’ll have to ask someone else.
          But you're still voting for him right? because he trolls the media and the dems and makes people's heads explode.

Comment

• News from Sweden, where apparently herd immunity doesn’t work and people are dying in droves.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

But you're still voting for him right? because he trolls the media and the dems and makes people's heads explode.
              Nah, I’m voting for Ross Perot.

Comment

News from Sweden, where apparently herd immunity doesn’t work and people are dying in droves.
                ‘Liberate’ states protesting against lockdown, says Trump

Hey Hookems wanna tell this to your fellow gun owning - MAGA hat wearing - Don't-tread-on-me flag waving retards?

Comment

‘Liberate’ states protesting against lockdown, says Trump

Hey Hookems wanna tell this to your fellow gun owning - MAGA hat wearing - Don't-tread-on-me flag waving retards?
                  God willing, we will be liberated.

Comment

God willing, we will be liberated.
                    You know who else says God Willing ? Islamic Terrorists. (The term is Insha Allah)

Comment

You know who else says God Willing ? Islamic Terrorists. (The term is Insha Allah)
                      Who oddly enough, have a comparable human rights track record to the U.S. government. Hard to top that body count, though.

Comment

News from Sweden, where apparently herd immunity doesn’t work and people are dying in droves.

And then compare their results to their neighbors and learn to stop dunking on yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

And then compare their results to their neighbors and learn to stop dunking on yourself.
                          The curve is flattening without extreme measures retard, which is the exact opposite of what everyone said would happen, what part of that are you having trouble with?

Comment

The curve is flattening without extreme measures retard, which is the exact opposite of what everyone said would happen, what part of that are you having trouble with?

With 9x the deaths of Norway inspite of only having 2x the population! Victory!

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

With 9x the deaths of Norway inspite of only having 2x the population! Victory!
                              To clarify: He means 1300 people in a country of over 10 million, with most of them being elderly or people with serious medical issues that were on their way out anyway.

What. A fucking. CATASTROPHE!!!

Comment

To clarify: He means 1300 people in a country of over 10 million, with most of them being elderly or people with serious medical issues that were on their way out anyway.

What. A fucking. CATASTROPHE!!!

Yea, and if apply their policies that exponentially increase risk of death to a country with 32k deaths what happens?

Comment

Working...
                                X