Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dick Pound (lol) said the IOC is telling athletes to continue training as if the Tokyo Olympics will be held as scheduled. Also, an outright cancellation is more likely than a postponement. The IOC is giving it until around late-May to make a decision.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Gyle View Post
      Dick Pound (lol) said the IOC is telling athletes to continue training as if the Tokyo Olympics will be held as scheduled. Also, an outright cancellation is more likely than a postponement. The IOC is giving it until around late-May to make a decision.
      True story, I have a client who has an officer named Dick Funk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ibleed View Post

        True story, I have a client who has an officer named Dick Funk
        When I was in high school, working at Subway, we were frequented by one Officer Swallows of the Brentwood Police Department. Nice guy.

        Comment


        • 2760 / 81000

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
            2760 / 81000
            Oh, we're not at a million yet?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nash View Post

              Oh, we're not at a million yet?
              Thankfully.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                I know DaCat thinks he's smarter than doctors because he has no medical training, but does anyone else find it concerning that Trump continues to say everything is 100% fine while the CDC keeps saying it's probably not?
                Medical training means more years at school which just mean more years of libtard indoctrination. Can't trust doctors. Trump is going to make cancer great again.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                  Medical training means more years at school which just mean more years of libtard indoctrination. Can't trust doctors. Trump is going to make cancer great again.
                  Not so sure about all that, but thanks to people like you, he will probably be re-elected.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                    Not so sure about all that, but thanks to people like you, he will probably be re-elected.

                    Great point. Thanks to people that will vote against Trump, he will be reelected as opposed to the people who will vote for Trump. Genius stuff.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                      Dick Pound (lol) said the IOC is telling athletes to continue training as if the Tokyo Olympics will be held as scheduled. Also, an outright cancellation is more likely than a postponement. The IOC is giving it until around late-May to make a decision.
                      I recall the Cracked article on the 10 manliest names around. Dick Pound came in at #2 I think. Staff Sergeant Max Fightmaster won.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


                        Great point. Thanks to people that will vote against Trump, he will be reelected as opposed to the people who will vote for Trump. Genius stuff.
                        Actually, it's people who aren't demanding a better alternative than what is being offered. The "Anyone but Trump" motto is going to backfire.

                        Comment


                        • And for those of you who think this virus can be stopped, the health professionals you keep touting are saying the spread of the virus is unstoppable, and in fact, will spread across the world, including the US regardless of any actions we take. What Trump says is irrelevant. He's full of shit. A normal state that I seldom have to point out because it seems to be universal knowledge.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                            Actually, it's people who aren't demanding a better alternative than what is being offered. The "Anyone but Trump" motto is going to backfire.

                            Democrats and liberals aren’t going to agree with your philosophy anyway. Their ideologies differ than yours. Don’t blame them for putting up someone you don’t like, you’re not going to like people that think like them anyway. It’s not their job. Blame the people who think like you that gave you Trump.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


                              Democrats and liberals aren’t going to agree with your philosophy anyway. Their ideologies differ than yours. Don’t blame them for putting up someone you don’t like, you’re not going to like people that think like them anyway. It’s not their job. Blame the people who think like you that gave you Trump.
                              Are you saying you think the Democratic candidate lineup is acceptable?

                              And just for clarity, people that think like me didn't elect Trump. You can put that petty barb to rest.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                                Are you saying you think the Democratic candidate lineup is acceptable?

                                And just for clarity, people that think like me didn't elect Trump. You can put that petty barb to rest.

                                Conservatives fell in line with Trump. That’s just a fact. You can say he’s not a conservative, but they fell in line with the R. You didn’t, and that’s great but a lot of people who share your views did.

                                And the presidential candidate lineup is never “acceptable” at this point. The little I saw of last night was a yelling/bickering contest they was a waste of time. Who fucking cares? I wish Warren would have been the more popular progressive candidate, but it’s not going to work out sadly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X