Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I didnt want to start a new thread..

LMFAO at Boston's mayor basically saying "GET THE VIRUS YOU BIGOT!!!! Come to our city or you, Japanese company, are bigoted against Asians!"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gam...t-of-pax-east/

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post
      Because I didnt want to start a new thread..

LMFAO at Boston's mayor basically saying "GET THE VIRUS YOU BIGOT!!!! Come to our city or you, Japanese company, are bigoted against Asians!"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gam...t-of-pax-east/

Im telling you that this corona virus scare is over blown. 2000+ people have died but they were all weak and old. I just took a long distance flight and nothing has happened to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Im telling you that this corona virus scare is over blown. 2000+ people have died but they were all weak and old. I just took a long distance flight and nothing has happened to me.
        Rather prepare and be cautious and it turn out to not be a big deal, than blow it off and it ends up being a big deal.

But to each his own. I certainly wouldnt be effectively calling a Japanese company bigots because "asian stereotypes and fear!"

Comment

Rather prepare and be cautious and it turn out to not be a big deal, than blow it off and it ends up being a big deal.

But to each his own. I certainly wouldnt be effectively calling a Japanese company bigots because "asian stereotypes and fear!"
          Here's an interesting question: If we found a vaccine against the virus should the entire US population be vaccinated - including the anti-vaxxers being dragged kicking and screaming?

I say yes

Comment

Here's an interesting question: If we found a vaccine against the virus should the entire US population be vaccinated - including the anti-vaxxers being dragged kicking and screaming?

I say yes
            Should they? Yes.

Should we force them? No.

If people want to be stupid, let them be stupid.

Comment

Should they? Yes.

Should we force them? No.

If people want to be stupid, let them be stupid.
              People are allowed to be stupid when it doesn't affect other people's lives.

Edit: To be clear, since ibleed liked this post, vaccinations are 100% in the public interest. And anyone who refuses should be shamed and ostracized. You shouldn't be able to attend preschool, school, college, sports, work or anything in the public sphere if you choose to refuse a vaccine.
              Last edited by Foster4Prez; 02-25-2020, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Dow Jones is down again - looks like China is screwing up Trump's economy. But we're still 8 months away from November - timing of this corona virus is horrible for democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Edit: To be clear, since ibleed liked this post, vaccinations are 100% in the public interest. And anyone who refuses should be shamed and ostracized. You shouldn't be able to attend preschool, school, college, sports, work or anything in the public sphere if you choose to refuse a vaccine.
                  This, I am huge proponent of personal liberties and freedom. The one caveat being that your personal liberties or freedoms shouldn't impact someone elses. This is especially true when it comes to vaccines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Agreed.

What pisses me off is when people demand that there be no consequences or even criticism of their decisions.

Comment

• I know DaCat thinks he's smarter than doctors because he has no medical training, but does anyone else find it concerning that Trump continues to say everything is 100% fine while the CDC keeps saying it's probably not?

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                        I know DaCat thinks he's smarter than doctors because he has no medical training, but does anyone else find it concerning that Trump continues to say everything is 100% fine while the CDC keeps saying it's probably not?
                        At a Senate hearing today, the heads of HHS and DHS are in a state of one-upping each other to see who can be dumber.

We're pretty much fucked.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                            I know DaCat thinks he's smarter than doctors because he has no medical training, but does anyone else find it concerning that Trump continues to say everything is 100% fine while the CDC keeps saying it's probably not?
                            You either missed the point or are just being a jackass...

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                              If this plays out like the models....which so far it has, a million people could be dead by february 20th
                              It's February 25th. How close are we to a million?

Comment

• Is the end nigh like the CDC and Dynasty claim? No.

Is it something to note and be prepared for in case it gets bad? Yes.

Dont fucking panic. I mean shit CDC lady was like "I'm calling my kids' schools to see if they're prepared to tele-school!" Yeeeahhh that's gonna be a no there dawg. Not yet.

But I might grab some water and shit just in case. I mean fuck I need to do it anyway since hurricane season is coming and I'm sure the media will proclaim Trump is going to cause the worst hurricane season evar or something.
                                Last edited by ibleed; 02-25-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X