This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
    So my nephew has had breathing issues. He does breathing treatments. My sister sent him to school this year after having him do virtual last year. She sends him with a mask. Last Friday in gym a kid pulled down his mask and coughed in his face. Now for the past two days he has had a fever but supposedly the COVID tests are negative.

Kid is 6 and like a puppy. Im going to teach him to throat punch and nut shot kids if they touch him.
    Good, someone needs to. Just remind him that as long as he doesn't instigate he can fuck someone up to the best of his ability.
    Last edited by BChris; 09-13-2021, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Yeah a 5th grader beat up my 4th grader during a football game at a school picnic. Kids are shitty
      Gotta teach him to sweep the leg or go for the nut punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Gotta teach him to sweep the leg or go for the nut punch.
        Thankfully my 4th grader has a 6th grade brother who is rather large and angry a 5th grader beat him up. I told him not to do anything, but I can't control interactions when they are out and about in the neighborhood.

Comment

So my nephew has had breathing issues. He does breathing treatments. My sister sent him to school this year after having him do virtual last year. She sends him with a mask. Last Friday in gym a kid pulled down his mask and coughed in his face. Now for the past two days he has had a fever but supposedly the COVID tests are negative.

Kid is 6 and like a puppy. Im going to teach him to throat punch and nut shot kids if they touch him.
          That's a serious problem and I hope the school is doing something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Good, someone needs to. Just remind him that as long as he doesn't instigate he can fuck someone up to the best of his ability.
            Neutralize and immobilize. The two most important words of fucking someone up in self defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Thankfully my 4th grader has a 6th grade brother who is rather large and angry a 5th grader beat him up. I told him not to do anything, but I can't control interactions when they are out and about in the neighborhood.
              Teamwork makes the dream work.

Comment

• So an anti masker Q anon covid denying nutjob died of covid and her family is now suing the hospital for not giving her ivermectin

https://globalnews.ca/news/8186493/v...-covid-19/amp/
                Last edited by sctrojan; 09-14-2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Russian President Putin Self-Isolates After Staffers Get COVID-19

Obviously he gave his staffers the Rona

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

That's a serious problem and I hope the school is doing something about it.
                    Well supposedly they have a no bullying policy and the principal said she was going to look at the tape because it happened in the gym. Nephew didn't know any of the kids names because PE is like 4 classes together and these kids weren't in his class.

He had no fever and tested negative for COVID so my sister sent her kids back to school. He got pushed in the bathroom today by a kid in his class and he knows his name. Apparently wearing the mask makes him a target I guess.

Kids are assholes but I wonder how much of this is learned behavior from parents. I don't know how you parents do it. This is only my nephew but I want to put the fear of god into some 6 yr olds.
                    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 09-14-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Well supposedly they have a no bullying policy and the principal said she was going to look at the tape because it happened in the gym. Nephew didn't know any of the kids names because PE is like 4 classes together and these kids weren't in his class.

He had no fever and tested negative for COVID so my sister sent her kids back to school. He got pushed in the bathroom today by a kid in his class and he knows his name. Apparently wearing the mask makes him a target I guess.

Kids are assholes but I wonder how much of this is learned behavior from parents. I don't know how you parents do it. This is only my nephew but I want to put the fear of god into some 6 yr olds.
                      You need to sue the governor

Comment

Every last bit of it.

I hate that for your family. No child should be treated like that.

Comment

Let me see if I get this straight. Redneck Texas children are harassing those wearing masks? It’s not particularly surprising, if true. Someone needs to grow up to be the next Louie Gohmerts of the world.

And yes. They have likely learned this from their anti-mask parents. I have zero doubt about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Let me see if I get this straight. Redneck Texas children are harassing those wearing masks? It’s not particularly surprising, if true. Someone needs to grow up to be the next Louie Gohmerts of the world.

And yes. They have likely learned this from their anti-mask parents. I have zero doubt about this.
                            After TTUs story I have no sympathy for kids in Texas and Florida ending up on ventilators because these are the kids of unvaxxed parents who teach them to bully kids who do the right thing and mask up

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X